Why is it...

There is where you can ask Cherek anything that's on your mind.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

FLETCH

Post#16 » Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:10 am

In Australia you don't pay tax on winnings. Just make it a contest to find the pot of gold and you're sweet :D
FLETCH

667 The NEIGHBOUR of the BEAST!

Six_Of_One

Re: Why is it...

Post#17 » Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:10 am

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:... where ever Cherek post messages, it is usually active while other forums are not used?
I blame global warming......

Cherek

Re: Why is it...

Post#18 » Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:40 am

Six_Of_One wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:... where ever Cherek post messages, it is usually active while other forums are not used?
I blame global warming......
Another bad effect has now been discovered due to the effects of Global Warming. :lol:
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Sinner

Post#19 » Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:56 am

[quote="Cardno"]i think that pot of gold sounds like a good idea...

Hi all

Maybe if i found the pot of gold i may still have been in NF IX not just sitting on one planet waiting for the game to end, That way i can cross over and then RIP.
:)
Up here in space, I'm looking down on you
My Lasers trace, Everything you do
There is no true escape
I'm watching all the time

Cherek

Post#20 » Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:36 am

Sinner wrote:
Cardno wrote:i think that pot of gold sounds like a good idea...

Hi all

Maybe if i found the pot of gold i may still have been in NF IX not just sitting on one planet waiting for the game to end, That way i can cross over and then RIP.
:)
Or maybe bought yourself a ship and start a wonderful come and in the end, be proclaimed the winner. :D
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Trillian

Post#21 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:51 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote: Or maybe bought yourself a ship and start a wonderful come and in the end, be proclaimed the winner. :D
I have read this over and over and I just can't make any sense of it. Translation please?
Trillian

Cherek

Post#22 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:07 pm

Trillian wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote: Or maybe bought yourself a ship and start a wonderful come and in the end, be proclaimed the winner. :D
I have read this over and over and I just can't make any sense of it. Translation please?
GEEZ!! I must have written that before my first cup of coffee and seeing how that is the case, I can't even remember what I was thinking about before my second cup of coffee today, much less before I first cup seven months ago. :D
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

akshamu

Post#23 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:16 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
Trillian wrote:
GEEZ!! I must have written that before my first cup of coffee and seeing how that is the case, I can't even remember what I was thinking about before my second cup of coffee today, much less before I first cup seven months ago. :D

Hmmmmmm ..... sounds like a Chereb kind of morning to me....... must just be a SNAFU eh?????????

Cherek

Post#24 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:37 pm

No, just caffine withdraw.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Return to “Ask Cherek”