Posting

There is where you can ask Cherek anything that's on your mind.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Six_Of_One

Posting

Post#1 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:45 am

Is it considered bad form to post in the forums after consuming large amounts of burbon..........

In this case Jim Beam small batch, which would have to have been Gods own drink of preference :wink:
"Just because you can do a thing,
Doesn't mean you should."

Paarthurnax the Dragon
Elder Scrolls-Skyrim

Cherek

Re: Posting

Post#2 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:17 am

Six_Of_One wrote:Is it considered bad form to post in the forums after consuming large amounts of burbon..........

In this case Jim Beam small batch, which would have to have been Gods own drink of preference :wink:
You have to remember, everyone is going to read it, they may not understand it, but they will still read it.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

warpedboard

Post#3 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:17 am

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
Six_Of_One wrote:Is it considered bad form to post in the forums after consuming large amounts of burbon..........

You have to remember, everyone is going to read it, they may not understand it, but they will still read it.
Of course, there are also those whose sober posts are the most indecipherable of all...

belorsch

Post#4 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:42 am

I'm partial to Knob Creek myself, but my posts are just gobble de gook regardless :?

Havok
Site Admin

Post#5 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:45 pm

Isn't it supposed to be gobbley-guck? :twisted:
Regards,
][avok

belorsch

Post#6 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:37 pm

Havok wrote:Isn't it supposed to be gobbley-guck? :twisted:
See!!!

hennef

Post#7 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:24 pm

che passa?

but with the word whisky in the room...... i might take a sip out of that bottle i keep finding on top of that cupboard: William Lawson's finest blended - cheers!
have fun!

hennef

belorsch

Post#8 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:21 pm

Eh? I just going with Wild Turkey and diet coke tonight.

Six_Of_One

Post#9 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:53 am

Jim Beam small batch is burbon mixed with fine port :shock: dont know what they were on to think of it tho.
"Just because you can do a thing,
Doesn't mean you should."

Paarthurnax the Dragon
Elder Scrolls-Skyrim

Trillian

Post#10 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:15 pm

I usually post the next morning with a pounding head and crazy Trillian comments like "if you use the bathroom make sure the door is securely latched before leaning on it."

But if posting WHILE intoxicated is your thing, go for it. We might get a good laugh out of it.

Didn't mean to bump an old thread. I was just in the neighborhood. Anyone miss me?
Trillian

Cherek

Post#11 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:46 pm

Trillian wrote:Didn't mean to bump an old thread. I was just in the neighborhood. Anyone miss me?
You know I missed you. How have you been? How's the new addition doing? When will you be up for a game?
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Trillian

Post#12 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:19 am

Hi Cherek!

Owen is 4 months old today and still as cute as can be. Just when I got him napping and sleeping well the teething began and he's cranky and not sleeping well again. So, during the day I am almost ALWAYS dealing with a baby. In addition, I'm supposed to be homeschooling the other two monsters.

As for a game, hmm, I don't now. You know I never did figure out hot to unpack my turns. Zap was doing that for me. I'll have to think about that. I'm cleaning, baking and shopping for the Holidays. Between that and the baby things are crazy right now.
Trillian

PaladinCyborg

Post#13 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:41 pm

I really appreciated my lazyboy recliner when each of the grandchildren were teething. When they had to be held to go to sleep, I could get in a nap too - and the soggy shoulders weren't too bad.
Duis digrissim ipsum in rana unicornis!

Cherek

Post#14 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:55 pm

Well Trilly, tell everyone I said hello and we're waiting on you and Zap to rejoin the games.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Return to “Ask Cherek”