Standard-White-Bronze-Silver-Gold class

There is where you can ask Cherek anything that's on your mind.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Six_Of_One

Post#46 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:35 am

More proof of someone being a moron and idiot :wink:

Asif with my education and heritage, that i would actually need to look it up :roll:

Cardno, you should print the folloing saying out and stick it on top of your monitor..............

"It is better to be silent and thought a fool.
Than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

:P
"Just because you can do a thing,
Doesn't mean you should."

Paarthurnax the Dragon
Elder Scrolls-Skyrim

Cherek

Post#47 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:52 am

Six_Of_One wrote:Cardno, you should print the folloing saying out and stick it on top of your monitor..............

ROTFLMAO
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

warpedboard

Post#48 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:58 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:If I get one more gold star, do I get a cup cake?
You already seem to have landed a fruitcake :wink:

Cardno

Post#49 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:03 pm

Six_Of_One wrote:More proof of someone being a moron and idiot :wink:

Asif with my education and heritage, that i would actually need to look it up :roll:

Cardno, you should print the folloing saying out and stick it on top of your monitor..............

Oh DO tell about your amazing heritage and education! I am longing to hear how learned you are - and is it Six of one the Third?

Six_Of_One

Post#50 » Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:05 am

Ignoring all the crap here, Havok i still dont get it.

I'm a Star Admiral with 325 points and a 98.33% for turns submitted.
I'm in 4 games, 1st,2nd,5th and 6th, tho the last game is in its infancy.

I simply dont see how it works.......... so just tell me its faulty and i will stop asking questions and be happy to be "standard" :wink:

*Thinking aloud*
Now 2 are going to finish in a dozen turns or so, so i get points for a 1st and 2nd =60 plus the 1.5 multiplyer for being over 100 turns =90 + whatever Ascore thinks i'm worth in % points..........

Paarthurnax the Dragon
Elder Scrolls-Skyrim

Gilgamesh

Post#51 » Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:58 am

And in the end, who cares if I'm a standard void commander or a gold planetary buccaneer??? I'm still coming to pillage your homeworld. :twisted:
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Cardno

Post#52 » Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:41 pm

Gilgamesh wrote:And in the end, who cares if I'm a standard void commander or a gold planetary buccaneer??? I'm still coming to pillage your homeworld. :twisted:
Good comment.

Reputations don't speak much to me - just intent and ACTION.

Six_Of_One

Post#53 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:13 am

Gilgamesh wrote:And in the end, who cares if I'm a standard void commander or a gold planetary buccaneer??? I'm still coming to pillage your homeworld. :twisted:
You learn something new everyday...... who would have thought that Klingons were dreamers :shock: :P

Paarthurnax the Dragon
Elder Scrolls-Skyrim

Gilgamesh

Post#54 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:09 am

I'd have a little trouble pillaging your HW right now as you are not in my game.

I'll see what I can do for you in future though..... :P
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Cardno

Post#55 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:14 pm

That's why he feels safe mouthing off. I note that he isn't in any of my games either.

Gilgamesh

Post#56 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:31 pm

Well - mouthing off is what the forums are for.

It's a big secret but I don't actually walk around all day acting like a Klingon and calling other people petaQ's...
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Cardno

Post#57 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:12 pm

Gilgamesh wrote:Well - mouthing off is what the forums are for.

It's a big secret but I don't actually walk around all day acting like a Klingon and calling other people petaQ's...
I would be happier if he wanted to mouth off when I can sting his ass in a game.

Of course..hes a STAR ADMIRAL and has an AMAZING PEDIGREE and apparently a most extensive EDUCATION.

So...what chance would I have against all that....

I'm PARTICUARLY interested to hear about his amazing pedigree...... :lol:

Six_Of_One

Post#58 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:47 am

Cardno, you must truly love the sound of your own voice. You are like a dog with a bone, clinging for dear life to one comment a person makes. And then, even thought what they said was at the top of the page you are on, you're still incapable of quoting them correctly :roll:

Refresher....
Six_Of_One wrote: Asif with my education and heritage, that i would actually need to look it up :roll:
You added extensive to education, misquote #1, but you may consider university extensive.
You said pedigree when i said heritage, misquote #2. I was born in england, my mothers line goes back as far as the yey can see, my fathers is all celtic. We invented english, i speak it the way its meant to be, ie fish and chips not fush and chups :wink:

No i have never played in a game against you, but i have had the misfortune of playing in a game with you as my ally.......... and you turned out to be a quitter. Feel free to show me your prowess by joining any new game i do.

Cherek may be number 1 for most posts, but the vast majority of his are educational or witty. You would easily surpass him if bonus points were awarded for mindless dribble.

Now child, i think i have spent enough time on you.

And for anyone else reading this...... i promise i did go to the shops, but they were out of "Understanding", "Patience", and "Goodwill towards my fellow man"

Paarthurnax the Dragon
Elder Scrolls-Skyrim

Cardno

Post#59 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:23 am

I'll see you in a game once one of my current ones is completed, because it will be more interesting seeing you show what a big man you are there, rather than listen to you continually rant on here.

You have a considerable opionion of yourself six and all kudos to you if you have never found real life to be so much that so that you had to quite a game.

Ps I'm not much impressed by your current game standings.

Cardno

Post#60 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:31 am

PPS - what the hell is a 'yey'? Most impressive English sux.

Return to “Ask Cherek”