Conspiracies everywhere.......

There is where you can ask Cherek anything that's on your mind.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Six_Of_One

Conspiracies everywhere.......

Post#1 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:18 am

Conspiracies use to be fun, you know, wondering who shot JFK, what was really going on in Area 51 etc. Nothing that would stress the average joe too much.

But now its all changed, Zeitgeist the movie, The Obama Deception and sites like www.infowars.com have all taken the fun out of conspiracies. Infact they can be down right depressing :shock:

Oh mighty sage Cherek, what's your take on the New World Order, and should we be afraid, very afraid of this plan.
"Just because you can do a thing,
Doesn't mean you should."

Paarthurnax the Dragon
Elder Scrolls-Skyrim

casebolt

Post#2 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:43 am

Consider also the Disclosure Project it is credible because everyone speaking ends with "I'am willing to testify before congress". There are over 500 witnesses that discuss many topics that will only reinforce what info wars is saying.

It is Grim,depressing but we have to face it sooner or later and this controlled economic depression is happening before us and should begin to wake up and at least be aware of it.

The Disclosure Project, look it up and watch it and get depressed vs being shocked when the NWO introduce a Alien invasion of Earth so mankind gives them all power and controll over life on Earth. With an Agenda to maintain the Population of Earth to 500 million. (a 90% reduction)

Damn Reptillians! :shock:

Gilgamesh

Post#3 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:41 am

Funny you mention the reduction in population Casey because I heard the same thing in connectionn with something called the Bilderberg Group which supposedly control everything.

I'd like to see Zeitgeist and the Disclosure Project but I'm not going to get too upset about this stuff unless there's compelling evidence. People saying they will testify is pretty easy if they are confident it will never happen.

This isn't to say I dismiss all conspiracy theories, I just need a little bit in the way of evidence. I'm the same way with religion and I realize that not everyone's threshold for acceptable evidence is the same on both fronts.

We await the oracle of Cherek.....
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Six_Of_One

Post#4 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:18 am

Here you go Gilga, Zeitgeist is downloadable but the obama deception isnt as far as i can tell.

Zeitgeist is 3 parts, the first debunks christianity and shows the Jesus story (dec 25th, born of virgin etc etc) is the same story that others have before him, some thousands of years before. The second part looks closely at 9-11 and the mystery of how the 3 buildings fell, when infact they shouldnt have.
The last bit is about the $ and the federal reserve bank in the USA, and the new world order.

The obama deception is about obama being the latest puppet of the bilderberg group, and how he is doing the opposite of what he promised in the election campaign. When you see what he promised and see what he has done, you cannot come to any other conclusion than he has lied, and continues to lie to the American people.

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/dloads.htm

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 1843120756
"Just because you can do a thing,
Doesn't mean you should."

Paarthurnax the Dragon
Elder Scrolls-Skyrim

casebolt

Post#5 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:59 pm

Great info, and heres some more to check out.

Project Camelot,Iron mountian report, Rex 84 Fema (operation garden plot) FEMAs new toy, John Lear,David Ike,George Green, Triladeral Comission,CFR (Obama is a member) Chem- trails,
Alex Collier, The Disclouser Project, Georgia Guidstones,Phobos,
Desenti.com,Dr Deagle,Phil Snieder,William Cooper,Richard Hogland,
Rothchilds,Montauk, Jim Sparks, Mr X,

At any point you get depressed (you will) go to the Bible or David Wilcox refere to the Science of peace or 2012 Inigma.

casebolt

Post#6 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:58 pm

Swine Flu, Dr.Deagle (whistle blower)claimed that a release of and or scare of some type of Avian Flu would happen around this time to prompt people to get a Flu shot. That it would be a manmade "Pandemic" It was allready said on the news, its a a New type that is killing "healthy People", the strain is Swine/Avian/Human and "NEW" that is why it is killing healthy people, no imunity. but they allready have the cure? and have been ready for it? Dr, Deagle message was DONT take the Shot! Mexican border (was allready in the news) and in 2 days shows up in Europe,USA, and other parts of the World. NWO plan? countries will be pooling their resources together by this Pandeminc and at the same time population reduction objectives are being met. Not to mention the North American Union means doing away with the Mexican Canadian Border Aye. Most likely China/India/Africa will be hit hard IMO.

Dr, Deagle has debunkers, but you canot debunk what is about to happen and this is just one af many things coming our way.
He does tell you what the Shot has in it and that alone is fine but combined with what they are spraying (Chem trails) is deadly.

The NWO is useing the Bible as a Plan, here comes a HORSE!

Return to “Ask Cherek”