Will you add link to a game page?

What do you like about what's going on at Circus-Maximus.com? Or, if you're the whiny type, tell us what stinks! We may not fix it, but we'll listen...

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

vetal_l

Will you add link to a game page?

Post#1 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:02 am

I think it can be very helpful to have a link at game page that directs to its forum branch.

As far as i can see you wrote game descriptions manually and each time you create the game, so it wouldn't be so hard to add that link manually too.
the way is made clear when viewed from above

Havok
Site Admin

Re: Will you add link to a game page?

Post#2 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:30 pm

vetal_l wrote:I think it can be very helpful to have a link at game page that directs to its forum branch.

As far as i can see you wrote game descriptions manually and each time you create the game, so it wouldn't be so hard to add that link manually too.
That's something I'd like to do in the future. Believe me it's crossed my mind more than once. I'm hopeful that I can do something with a variable and the AT templates to make it work. I will look into it.

As for the current game descriptions. They are 2 small boxes inside of the individual game setup, that allow 255 characters per box. A programming limitation with AT. I've asked Red Troll about making the area larger and I guess due to the way AT is designed, it can't be done at this point. Maybe we'll get a nice update of AT one day that has a bunch of the suggestions we've all had over the years in it. But I'm confident that it would cause a complete re-write of the system.
Regards,
][avok

Return to “Comments About Circus-Maximus.com”