Page 1 of 1

Holiday Break?

Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:01 pm
by B A N E
Havok,

Will there be a holiday hosting break?
If so, what dates?

Re: Holiday Break?

Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:09 pm
by Havok
B A N E wrote:Havok,

Will there be a holiday hosting break?
If so, what dates?
The thought has come to mind and I was going to address that this weekend.

Personally I'm going to be away for 6 or 7 days this year. So I'm planning for the host to be offline during that time frame. Those dates start on the 21st and will last to the 26th or 27th of Dec. That much is set in stone.

Anyone who wants to chime in just put your thoughts right here.

Thanks!
][avok

Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:45 pm
by Shardin5
If you leave on the 21st then the 21st throught the 28th sounds like a good time to be down.

Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:23 am
by Kid Khan
Is it that you guys need a season break cause you normally do your turns at work? For me I would be glad to have some turns during those days, just because I'll have the time then to do them properly for a change in the cozy embrace of my home. :)

Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:13 am
by Cherek
Take it off line during that time. Besides, I could use a small break myself.

Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:36 am
by Shardin5
Kid Khan wrote:Is it that you guys need a season break cause you normally do your turns at work? For me I would be glad to have some turns during those days, just because I'll have the time then to do them properly for a change in the cozy embrace of my home. :)
I am a firm believer that if the HOST is gone, and its a Holiday time. Pause games, its safer and better.

Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:03 am
by Julius Atreides
Yep, put em on hold and rest.

Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:20 am
by Havok
So your saying I shouldn't take the server with me and hook it up to my cell phone and run it that way eh? Cool :)

Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:44 pm
by Klauser
Yeah ... a vacation break sounds good to me.

Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:10 pm
by Cherek
Klauser wrote:Yeah ... a vacation break sounds good to me.
In another area, you were talking about more playing time, now you are talking about some vacation time. Which one is it?

Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:48 pm
by Klauser
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:another area, you were talking about more playing time, now you are talking about some vacation time. Which one is it?
You expect consistency from a Klingon?

Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:03 pm
by Cherek
Klauser wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:another area, you were talking about more playing time, now you are talking about some vacation time. Which one is it?
You expect consistency from a Klingon?
NOPE! Never have and never will.

Re: Holiday Break?

Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:47 am
by AngryJohnny
Havok wrote:
B A N E wrote:Havok,

Will there be a holiday hosting break?
If so, what dates?
The thought has come to mind and I was going to address that this weekend.

Personally I'm going to be away for 6 or 7 days this year. So I'm planning for the host to be offline during that time frame. Those dates start on the 21st and will last to the 26th or 27th of Dec. That much is set in stone.

Anyone who wants to chime in just put your thoughts right here.

Thanks!
][avok
You're the boss - what you say goes. :wink: