A new members thanks.

What do you like about what's going on at Circus-Maximus.com? Or, if you're the whiny type, tell us what stinks! We may not fix it, but we'll listen...

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Shardin5

Post#46 » Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:34 pm

HEY now, there adult websites you can talk about that kind of stuff, this is a family place, and the purpose is to talk about games and tactics.

:P :lol: :P :lol: :P :lol:
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

Trillian

Post#47 » Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:50 pm

ShardinEnemy#1ofTheIRJTN wrote:HEY now, there adult websites you can talk about that kind of stuff, this is a family place, and the purpose is to talk about games and tactics.

:P :lol: :P :lol: :P :lol:

Isn't he talking about VGAP?
Trillian

hennef

Post#48 » Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:03 am

dadadidada....

in the world of dictators and kings, the housecleaning wife awaits her husband to come home from work and surprise him with a quick game of vgap.....

there still is something good in this world today 8)

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Post#49 » Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:14 pm

hennef wrote:dadadidada....

in the world of dictators and kings, the housecleaning wife awaits her husband to come home from work and surprise him with a quick game of vgap.....

there still is something good in this world today 8)

ROFL!!!

qzmojo

Re: Thank You

Post#50 » Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:04 am

robert wrote:
I was going to say I lived in Manchester, UK but then I didnt want people thinking I was from the States (no offencve meant)

People from outside america might think UK was a state

Manchester, NH? Just north of Londonderry?
Your Friendly Pirate,

Mojo :D
---------------
It pays to be obvious,
Especially if you have a reputation for subtlety.
- S. Hardin
Mayor, Terminus

Trillian

Post#51 » Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:06 pm

robert wrote:
I was going to say I lived in Manchester, UK but then I didnt want people thinking I was from the States (no offencve meant)

People from outside america might think UK was a state

Do you seriously think American's are that dumb? I mean, I guess I can uderstand if you do. Anyone who has watched American television programs would probably draw that conclusion about us. And I know that there ARE alot of dumb Americans, but I'm pretty sure all the ones posting here (Cherek, Shardin, Havok, Zap and myself) are far more intelligent than the "average" American.....although Cherek's comment about the Queen does put a small sliver of doubt in my mind about him. :wink:
Trillian

Cherek

Post#52 » Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:18 pm

Trillian wrote:Do you seriously think American's are that dumb? I mean, I guess I can uderstand if you do. Anyone who has watched American television programs would probably draw that conclusion about us. And I know that there ARE alot of dumb Americans, but I'm pretty sure all the ones posting here (Cherek, Shardin, Havok, Zap and myself) are far more intelligent than the "average" American.....although Cherek's comment about the Queen does put a small sliver of doubt in my mind about him. :wink:

Rbert, as I have told you before, my wife is appalled by what appears to be your education level there in the UK. She knows that the education level of most Brits (living in and out of the UK) is better than what you demonstrated.

As for me, I was having a junior-senior moment.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Post#53 » Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:49 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
Trillian wrote:...although Cherek's comment about the Queen does put a small sliver of doubt in my mind about him. :wink:

Rbert, as I have told you before, my wife is appalled by what appears to be your education level there in the UK. She knows that the education level of most Brits (living in and out of the UK) is better than what you demonstrated.

As for me, I was having a junior-senior moment.

Appalled by the UK's education level? She doesn't talk to many American kids, does she? The ignorance is astonishing. Calling American kids uneducated is like saying the sun is a warm place.

Besides, Cherek is right (now there's something that you don't hear every day) the UK does have a queen. At least one, I'm sure. Hell, they're probably all over the place there, just like they are here.

Cherek

Post#54 » Sat Dec 17, 2005 8:01 pm

Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:Appalled by the UK's education level? She doesn't talk to many American kids, does she? The ignorance is astonishing. Calling American kids uneducated is like saying the sun is a warm place.

Let me me say that "appalled" was her word not mine. Since she was born in North Hampton, UK, I think she knows a little bit about the UK education. She does have a lot to say about the American education system.

Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:Besides, Cherek is right (now there's something that you don't hear every day) the UK does have a queen. At least one, I'm sure. Hell, they're probably all over the place there, just like they are here.

It is safe to say that I knew that the UK has a Queen. Out of 24 years, we’ve had discussions about the all the Royals, Parliament, Presidents, Congress and world politics in general.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Return to “Comments About Circus-Maximus.com”