A new members thanks.

What do you like about what's going on at Circus-Maximus.com? Or, if you're the whiny type, tell us what stinks! We may not fix it, but we'll listen...

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

User avatar
robert
Posts: 411

Post#16 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:01 pm

ShardinEnemy#1ofTheIRJTN wrote:Rbert, Edit your last message before Sherek see's it.


Typing like playing against the Crystals is not my speciality

Rbert

User avatar
Shardin5
Posts: 3808

Post#17 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:02 pm

I have the same problem Qbert. You say you don't drink, thats too bad, as that was the excuse we always used for you.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

User avatar
robert
Posts: 411

Re: Thank You

Post#18 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:04 pm

the black and yellow tape was part of the image :) It was owned by Factory Records, and they wanted the place to look like a factory... with a kinda Andy Warhol'ish design. :) They even had a Factory Records catalog # on the place. FAC51.


According to my mate, they did a dam good job. Very realistic

In fact it was so realistic, it looked like a factory (crap)

Rbert

Is crap ok on this site. I was going to use shit but thought better of it

User avatar
Shardin5
Posts: 3808

Post#19 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:06 pm

Leave it to Rbert to use both when he is confused. Once again we are seperated by a common language, English, but different slangs.
Last edited by Shardin5 on Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

User avatar
Sysop
Site Admin
Posts: 1240
Contact:

Re: Thank You

Post#20 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:06 pm

robert wrote:
the black and yellow tape was part of the image :) It was owned by Factory Records, and they wanted the place to look like a factory... with a kinda Andy Warhol'ish design. :) They even had a Factory Records catalog # on the place. FAC51.


According to my mate, they did a dam good job. Very realistic

In fact it was so realistic, it looked like a factory (crap)

Rbert

Is crap ok on this site. I was going to use shit but thought better of it


Colorful metaphors are no problem... As long as it doesn't get to derogative or directed at someone.
Best Regards,

Joe

User avatar
robert
Posts: 411

Re: Thank You

Post#21 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:09 pm

Colorful metaphors are no problem... As long as it doesn't get to derogative or directed at someone.[/quote]

Dont get me on to politics especially Americas foreign policy

I got told off by Ed, No idea why ???

Im sure Shardin or the IRJTN could tell you why I got in trouble (twice) or was it more, cant remember ??

User avatar
Shardin5
Posts: 3808

Post#22 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:46 pm

Ed is a little more conservative than some of the others out there, but considering how the British Foreign policy is following Bush around like a puppy dog, you didn't have much room to talk. But enough of that,
YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO USE THE QUOTE, you keep screwing it up.
tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk. :twisted: :P :lol:
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

User avatar
Cherek
Posts: 5695
Contact:

Post#23 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:53 pm

ShardinEnemy#1ofTheIRJTN wrote:YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO USE THE QUOTE, you keep screwing it up.
tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk. :twisted: :P :lol:

And he was starting to do so good at Ed's, he comes here and he loses everything he learned. ](*,)
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

User avatar
robert
Posts: 411

Post#24 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:25 pm

ShardinEnemy#1ofTheIRJTN wrote:Ed is a little more conservative than some of the others out there, but considering how the British Foreign policy is following Bush around like a puppy dog, you didn't have much room to talk. But enough of that,
YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO USE THE QUOTE, you keep screwing it up.
tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk. :twisted: :P :lol:


English politics:

Rule 1: Kiss the Presidents arse

Rule 2 : There isnt one

User avatar
Cherek
Posts: 5695
Contact:

Post#25 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:45 pm

robert wrote:English politics:

Rule 1: Kiss the Presidents arse

Rule 2 : There isnt one

So who is going to replace Tony?
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

User avatar
robert
Posts: 411

Post#26 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:32 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
robert wrote:English politics:

Rule 1: Kiss the Presidents arse

Rule 2 : There isnt one

So who is going to replace Tony?


I dont know how American poloitics work but in the UK you deceide which party is rubbish and then you vote for the other

Tony ie Labour party only got in this time because they had no competition

That is why Margaret Thatcher won 3 times on the row. The Labour party was a mess as is the Conservatives now


Also both parties are almost the same, so its down to spin and charisma.

Therefore I guess Tony, which is not bad for a guy who will only be remembered for spin and going to war that nobody wanted to

User avatar
hennef
Posts: 2250

Post#27 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:44 pm

nice.

luckily it is THAT different here in Germany. you have not two, but FIVE parties that divide the crap-pile between themselves. that makes the choice even more .... lame?

conclusion: no good politics today. everywhere!


hf

hennef

User avatar
robert
Posts: 411

Post#28 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:16 pm

hennef wrote:nice.

luckily it is THAT different here in Germany. you have not two, but FIVE parties that divide the crap-pile between themselves. that makes the choice even more .... lame?

conclusion: no good politics today. everywhere!


hf

hennef



I looked up Politics in the Dictionary. It says Personal advancement

How can you be president of the UK and have such an Ugly wife SCARY

User avatar
Cherek
Posts: 5695
Contact:

Post#29 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:19 pm

robert wrote:I looked up Politics in the Dictionary. It says Personal advancement

How can you be president of the UK and have such an Ugly wife SCARY

UK has a president?? I though the UK had a Queen.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

User avatar
Trillian
Posts: 410
Contact:

Post#30 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:38 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
robert wrote:I looked up Politics in the Dictionary. It says Personal advancement

How can you be president of the UK and have such an Ugly wife SCARY

UK has a president?? I though the UK had a Queen.


Oh Cherek. :roll:
Trillian

Return to “Comments About Circus-Maximus.com”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron