A new members thanks.

What do you like about what's going on at Circus-Maximus.com? Or, if you're the whiny type, tell us what stinks! We may not fix it, but we'll listen...

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

hennef

Post#31 » Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:34 am

LOL

robert

Post#32 » Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:10 am

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
robert wrote:I looked up Politics in the Dictionary. It says Personal advancement

How can you be president of the UK and have such an Ugly wife SCARY

UK has a president?? I though the UK had a Queen.

Well his official title is Prime Minister. But he does what hie likes without any consideration for other peoples opinion. That sounds like a president to me

Yes we have a queen (good for tourism)

Rbert

Trillian

Post#33 » Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:49 am

robert wrote:

That sounds like a president to me

Yes we have a queen (good for tourism)

Rbert

Excuse me, but that sounds more like a King or even a Dictator. A President, as American children were taught in grammer school, does not have the final say in decisions and is not the supreme authority (I'd go into details but it's been anlong time and I'm pre-Coffee here ontop of it). But that doesn't matter anymore because now we have King George.
Trillian

robert

Post#34 » Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:59 am

[

Excuse me, but that sounds more like a King or even a Dictator. A President, as American children were taught in grammer school, does not have the final say in decisions and is not the supreme authority (I'd go into details but it's been anlong time and I'm pre-Coffee here ontop of it). But that doesn't matter anymore because now we have King George.[/quote]

Dictator, Bush, King, Tony Blair

Its all the same to me

They do what they wan,t to who they want, when they want and theres nothing you or I can do about it

Hello !!! its time you woke up to the real world

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Post#35 » Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:13 pm

hennef wrote:nice.

luckily it is THAT different here in Germany. you have not two, but FIVE parties that divide the crap-pile between themselves. that makes the choice even more .... lame?

conclusion: no good politics today. everywhere!

hf

hennef

Well, in the US we have more than two parties, it's just that the two main ones are the only ones that get any air time so all the sheeple vote for one of them. Generally because they (ignorantly) think that that party represents their views and goals. Lucky for the two parties no one here pays any attention to anything beyond the next big game on the box-of-distraction-and-brainwashing.

Oh, and by the way, great job with the site ][avok. You get the BEST images. I don't know how you do it.

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#36 » Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:44 pm

Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:
hennef wrote:nice.

luckily it is THAT different here in Germany. you have not two, but FIVE parties that divide the crap-pile between themselves. that makes the choice even more .... lame?

conclusion: no good politics today. everywhere!

hf

hennef

Well, in the US we have more than two parties, it's just that the two main ones are the only ones that get any air time so all the sheeple vote for one of them. Generally because they (ignorantly) think that that party represents their views and goals. Lucky for the two parties no one here pays any attention to anything beyond the next big game on the box-of-distraction-and-brainwashing.

Oh, and by the way, great job with the site ][avok. You get the BEST images. I don't know how you do it.

Shardin sent it to me :) ... had he looked, it was already availalbe in the privateers icon area.
Best Regards,

Joe

Cherek

Post#37 » Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:02 pm

Count on Shardin to make a simple task harder than it is.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Shardin5

Post#38 » Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:33 pm

No, I have my own, files. Love to send them to Static, all the Great improvments they have made in the Aliens from the old Star Trek days.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

Trillian

Post#39 » Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:42 pm

Exactly how many different disucssions are we having in this thread anyway?
Trillian

Shardin5

Post#40 » Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:49 pm

Leave it to a Housewife to try and organize things. tsk, tsk, tsk
President Ronald Reagan

Cherek

Post#41 » Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:51 pm

I'm not having a problem following the threads here. Is anyone else having a problem?
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Trillian

Post#42 » Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:21 pm

Sorry, I'm on a MAJOR housecleaning spree today and I guess it's just spreading to everything that comes near me. :D
Trillian

Cherek

Post#43 » Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:32 pm

Trillian wrote:Sorry, I'm on a MAJOR housecleaning spree today and I guess it's just spreading to everything that comes near me. :D

It's topics like this is why Old Fashion needs an Open Air forum.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Shardin5

Post#44 » Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:31 pm

Ok, the forum has sunk to an all time low. Somebody posted about doing HOUSEKEEPING, and cleaning. Bad enough, ironing came up yesterday, but housekeeping. What a sad state of affairs. Lets get back to talking about games.
President Ronald Reagan

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Post#45 » Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:17 pm

ShardinEnemy#1ofTheIRJTN wrote:Ok, the forum has sunk to an all time low. Somebody posted about doing HOUSEKEEPING, and cleaning. Bad enough, ironing came up yesterday, but housekeeping. What a sad state of affairs. Lets get back to talking about games.

OK, here's one: Trillian and I have a game we like to play. Can you gues the name?

Return to “Comments About Circus-Maximus.com”