What Happened?

What do you like about what's going on at Circus-Maximus.com? Or, if you're the whiny type, tell us what stinks! We may not fix it, but we'll listen...

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

User avatar
Battlestar Host
Posts: 66
Contact:

What Happened?

Post#1 » Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:27 pm

Umm.. wow.. what happened to the Solaris theme? This is totally messing with my brain dude... :shock:


Ed
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Wayne, THE SHOOTIST.

User avatar
Sysop
Site Admin
Posts: 1240
Contact:

Re: What Happened?

Post#2 » Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:40 pm

Battlestar Host wrote:Umm.. wow.. what happened to the Solaris theme? This is totally messing with my brain dude... :shock:


Ed

New's to me... What's the problem?
Best Regards,

Joe

User avatar
Battlestar Host
Posts: 66
Contact:

Re: What Happened?

Post#3 » Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:28 pm

Sysop wrote:
Battlestar Host wrote:Umm.. wow.. what happened to the Solaris theme? This is totally messing with my brain dude... :shock:


Ed

New's to me... What's the problem?
Well... its ok now... but I logged on a while ago when I posted that message... and the forum was in regular theme... no solaris theme... it was blue and white... just freaked me a little.

Ed
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Wayne, THE SHOOTIST.

User avatar
Sysop
Site Admin
Posts: 1240
Contact:

Re: What Happened?

Post#4 » Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:22 pm

Battlestar Host wrote:
Sysop wrote:
Battlestar Host wrote:Umm.. wow.. what happened to the Solaris theme? This is totally messing with my brain dude... :shock:


Ed

New's to me... What's the problem?
Well... its ok now... but I logged on a while ago when I posted that message... and the forum was in regular theme... no solaris theme... it was blue and white... just freaked me a little.

Ed
Yeah, looked like the theme crapped out. I nuked it and reinstalled it from the server side. Then reassigned it as the default theme. Thanks for posting or I wouldn't have noticed until I got home form work. :)
Best Regards,

Joe

Return to “Comments About Circus-Maximus.com”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron