Ed's Site

What do you like about what's going on at Circus-Maximus.com? Or, if you're the whiny type, tell us what stinks! We may not fix it, but we'll listen...

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

FLETCH

Post#46 » Mon Dec 26, 2005 2:31 am

Well...looks like the sun came up OK, then it went back down, then up again, then down.....you get the picture. oh and yes the water does go down the other way down here :roll: Christmas weekend down under was a "freezing" 39*C ( I think thats about 100*F ) Santa was a little over dressed.... He usually wears speedos, or as some of us call them "Budgie smugglers", when he does the rounds down here.
FLETCH

667 The NEIGHBOUR of the BEAST!

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#47 » Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:32 am

FLETCH wrote:Well...looks like the sun came up OK, then it went back down, then up again, then down.....you get the picture. oh and yes the water does go down the other way down here :roll: Christmas weekend down under was a "freezing" 39*C ( I think thats about 100*F ) Santa was a little over dressed.... He usually wears speedos, or as some of us call them "Budgie smugglers", when he does the rounds down here.

To much info on that last part Fletch!!!!
Best Regards,

Joe

FLETCH

Post#48 » Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:45 pm

:lol: I thought that might be an interesting image for those of you who have a slightly colder Christmas then we do. hehehe.
FLETCH

667 The NEIGHBOUR of the BEAST!

Shardin5

Post#49 » Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:09 pm

It was 81 here, in San Diego, for Christmas. Raining today, but at least it waited a day.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#50 » Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:13 am

ShardinEnemy#1ofTheIRJTN wrote:It was 81 here, in San Diego, for Christmas. Raining today, but at least it waited a day.

I'd say it was between 60 and 65 in Va Beach... We had some rain in the morning, but it was quite comfortable outside. 8)
Best Regards,

Joe

hennef

Post#51 » Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:36 pm

sunshine and a nice 5-10°C .

i had a very nice christmas. i hope you too.

but now it is getting very white here. 10cm snow already another 15-20 to come....YEHAA!

Return to “Comments About Circus-Maximus.com”