Another Boring Holiday

What do you like about what's going on at Circus-Maximus.com? Or, if you're the whiny type, tell us what stinks! We may not fix it, but we'll listen...

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Cherek

Another Boring Holiday

Post#1 » Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:10 pm

No new games to join :cry: and the host is shutting down. :cry:
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Sysop
Site Admin

Re: Another Boring Holiday

Post#2 » Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:48 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:No new games to join :cry: and the host is shutting down. :cry:

DOO DAH! DOO DAH! \:D/
Best Regards,

Joe

Lord Loki

Post#3 » Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:16 pm

Sysop wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:No new games to join :cry: and the host is shutting down. :cry:

Oh well, I guess I will play with a set of jacks since the host is getting fat on candy canes :cry:
KILL OR BE KILLED

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#4 » Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:44 pm

Lord Loki wrote:
Sysop wrote:

Oh well, I guess I will play with a set of jacks since the host is getting fat on candy canes :cry:

Hey... no candy cane's here... Peanutbutter Cups... Mmmmmm Bring them on.

Remeber, there are a lot of people that won't be able to play over the holidays. So, like I said in the annoucement today, if I see all turns in on a game, I'll run the host on that game manually. 8)
Best Regards,

Joe

Lord Loki

Post#5 » Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:27 pm

Sysop wrote:
Lord Loki wrote:
Sysop wrote:

Hey... no candy cane's here... Peanutbutter Cups... Mmmmmm Bring them on.

Remeber, there are a lot of people that won't be able to play over the holidays. So, like I said in the annoucement today, if I see all turns in on a game, I'll run the host on that game manually. 8)
I know, I was playing VGAG in the '90s when I was still working and it was hard to get on my games in time but I can gripe now that I am retired :twisted:
KILL OR BE KILLED

Battlestar Host

Post#6 » Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:05 pm

Look at it this way Cherek.. gives you something else to b*i*t*c*h about... hehe.. like you need an excuse anyway :P
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Wayne, THE SHOOTIST.

Lord Loki

Post#7 » Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:46 pm

Battlestar Host wrote:
Look at it this way Cherek.. gives you something else to b*i*t*c*h about... hehe.. like you need an excuse anyway :P
" SHOOT FIRST AND ASK QUESTIONS LATER" :twisted:
KILL OR BE KILLED

Cherek

Post#8 » Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:02 pm

Battlestar Host wrote:Look at it this way Cherek.. gives you something else to b*i*t*c*h about... hehe.. like you need an excuse anyway :P
If I can't find something complain about or argue about, I'll make something up. For all those years I've been at your site, it is safe to say that no one knows that better than you.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Cherek

Post#9 » Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:21 pm

You know, if I was busy doing some turns, that would be the best way to keep me quiet or at least cut down on my posting. :roll: :twisted: :wink:
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#10 » Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:38 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:You know, if I was busy doing some turns, that would be the best way to keep me quiet or at least cut down on my posting. :roll: :twisted: :wink:

Maybe you should pay more attention to the turns you have? I see Shardin is beating you in NFIII. :twisted:
Best Regards,

Joe

Cherek

Post#11 » Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:43 pm

Sysop wrote:Maybe you should pay more attention to the turns you have? I see Shardin is beating you in NFIII. :twisted:
Yea, he is beating me. It won't be the first time (second time yes). Even Shardin gets lucky every once in a while and every once in a while he plays well.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

qzmojo

Post#12 » Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:12 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
Sysop wrote:Maybe you should pay more attention to the turns you have? I see Shardin is beating you in NFIII. :twisted:
Yea, he is beating me. It won't be the first time (second time yes). Even Shardin gets lucky every once in a while and every once in a while he plays well.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day..... :D
Your Friendly Pirate,

Mojo :D
---------------
It pays to be obvious,
Especially if you have a reputation for subtlety.
- S. Hardin
Mayor, Terminus

Shardin5

Post#13 » Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:36 pm

Mojo,
Kill Mojo game 17 came to an end, check out the score. Host called in No Frills2
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

Cherek

Post#14 » Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:40 pm

See my earlier post.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

qzmojo

Post#15 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:22 pm

ShardinEnemy#1ofTheIRJTN wrote:Mojo,
Kill Mojo game 17 came to an end, check out the score. Host called in No Frills2
Of what worth is a "Kill Mojo" game without Mojo in it????

][avok, I think I hear that call to set up a game where everyone is against poor Mojo.... (as long as I can be a Pirate, I don't care...) :D
Your Friendly Pirate,

Mojo :D
---------------
It pays to be obvious,
Especially if you have a reputation for subtlety.
- S. Hardin
Mayor, Terminus

Return to “Comments About Circus-Maximus.com”