New member, old memories

What do you like about what's going on at Circus-Maximus.com? Or, if you're the whiny type, tell us what stinks! We may not fix it, but we'll listen...

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

User avatar
Killer_Tomato
Posts: 17

New member, old memories

Post#1 » Fri Jan 06, 2006 4:13 pm

Hi,

I have just joined this site and I though I should quickly introduce myself. I am new here, but I am not a newbie. On the contrary. I used to play VGAP in the second half of the nineties (I started on Compuserve). After several years of inactivity, last year I was back to the game, playing in Ed`s site (with another user name). Now that Ed's site is going offlne, I checked this site and I was very impressed by its quality and the high level of commitment of its creators.

][avoc and all others, well done!! Congrats! I look forward to play several games here!

TIA for your time and effort,
Bye,

User avatar
qzmojo
Posts: 123
Contact:

Post#2 » Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:01 pm

Gonna tell us what your name was on Ed's site??
Your Friendly Pirate,

Mojo :D
---------------
It pays to be obvious,
Especially if you have a reputation for subtlety.
- S. Hardin
Mayor, Terminus

User avatar
Killer_Tomato
Posts: 17

Post#3 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:30 am

Well. Mojo, curiosity killed the cat, you know??

But I am not hiding anything. My primary e-mail is the same and it is not private.

We have never played in the same game, in case you are wondering...

User avatar
Sysop
Site Admin
Posts: 1240
Contact:

Post#4 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:56 am

Killer_Tomato wrote:Well. Mojo, curiosity killed the cat, you know??

But I am not hiding anything. My primary e-mail is the same and it is not private.

We have never played in the same game, in case you are wondering...


Let me guess... Darth Spud??? Nah... ok... Cabbage Head? no... ok. ummm Sunflower Boy? no no... hmmm Powdered Toast Man??? oh all right. I give up.
Best Regards,

Joe

User avatar
qzmojo
Posts: 123
Contact:

Post#5 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:05 am

In your forum profile the email address is not private, it's just blank....

It doesn't get much more private than that..... :D
Your Friendly Pirate,

Mojo :D
---------------
It pays to be obvious,
Especially if you have a reputation for subtlety.
- S. Hardin
Mayor, Terminus

User avatar
Killer_Tomato
Posts: 17

Post#6 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:29 am

ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was really funny...

Now wait .... hummm .... this actually looks like a carrot mind trying to form another conspiracy against tomatos.... or maybe you have a potato head hiding behind that black mask... come one, show me you real vegetable face!!!!




Sysop wrote:
Killer_Tomato wrote:Well. Mojo, curiosity killed the cat, you know??

But I am not hiding anything. My primary e-mail is the same and it is not private.

We have never played in the same game, in case you are wondering...


Let me guess... Darth Spud??? Nah... ok... Cabbage Head? no... ok. ummm Sunflower Boy? no no... hmmm Powdered Toast Man??? oh all right. I give up.
Last edited by Killer_Tomato on Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Killer_Tomato
Posts: 17

Post#7 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:35 am

Sorry, Mojo, I did not realize my e-mail was set as private in the forum (I have already changed that). It was not private in the site list of players, however...

Anyway, I intend to change my username in Ed's site, which is ..... drums.... St.Gabriel.



qzmojo wrote:In your forum profile the email address is not private, it's just blank....

It doesn't get much more private than that..... :D

User avatar
Sysop
Site Admin
Posts: 1240
Contact:

Post#8 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:40 am

Killer_Tomato wrote:ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was really funny...

Now wait .... hummm .... this actually looks like a carrot mind trying to form another conspiracy against tomatos.... or maybe you have a potato head hiding behind that black mask... come one, should me you real vegetable face!!!!




Sysop wrote:
Killer_Tomato wrote:Well. Mojo, curiosity killed the cat, you know??

But I am not hiding anything. My primary e-mail is the same and it is not private.

We have never played in the same game, in case you are wondering...


Let me guess... Darth Spud??? Nah... ok... Cabbage Head? no... ok. ummm Sunflower Boy? no no... hmmm Powdered Toast Man??? oh all right. I give up.


Hey.... Potatoes are my second favorite food!!!! Pototao this, french fry that...home fries... I could probably do that whole bubba gump thing with potatoes... :)

Image
Best Regards,

Joe

User avatar
Killer_Tomato
Posts: 17

Post#9 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:12 am

ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excellent picture!!!

But I will NOT ask what is your most favorite food....



Sysop wrote:
Killer_Tomato wrote:ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was really funny...

Now wait .... hummm .... this actually looks like a carrot mind trying to form another conspiracy against tomatos.... or maybe you have a potato head hiding behind that black mask... come one, should me you real vegetable face!!!!




Sysop wrote:
Killer_Tomato wrote:Well. Mojo, curiosity killed the cat, you know??

But I am not hiding anything. My primary e-mail is the same and it is not private.

We have never played in the same game, in case you are wondering...


Let me guess... Darth Spud??? Nah... ok... Cabbage Head? no... ok. ummm Sunflower Boy? no no... hmmm Powdered Toast Man??? oh all right. I give up.


Hey.... Potatoes are my second favorite food!!!! Pototao this, french fry that...home fries... I could probably do that whole bubba gump thing with potatoes... :)

User avatar
Sysop
Site Admin
Posts: 1240
Contact:

Post#10 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:07 am

[quote="Killer_Tomato"]ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excellent picture!!!

But I will NOT ask what is your most favorite food....


That's Darth Tater... From Hasbro. Think they have a Stormtrooper now too.


Pizza
Best Regards,

Joe

User avatar
Sysop
Site Admin
Posts: 1240
Contact:

Re: New member, old memories

Post#11 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:17 pm

Killer_Tomato wrote:Hi,

I have just joined this site and I though I should quickly introduce myself. I am new here, but I am not a newbie. On the contrary. I used to play VGAP in the second half of the nineties (I started on Compuserve). After several years of inactivity, last year I was back to the game, playing in Ed`s site (with another user name). Now that Ed's site is going offlne, I checked this site and I was very impressed by its quality and the high level of commitment of its creators.

][avoc and all others, well done!! Congrats! I look forward to play several games here!

TIA for your time and effort,
Bye,


Thank you. 8)
Best Regards,

Joe

User avatar
Cherek
Posts: 5695
Contact:

Post#12 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:27 pm

Sysop wrote:
Killer_Tomato wrote:ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excellent picture!!!

But I will NOT ask what is your most favorite food....


That's Darth Tater... From Hasbro. Think they have a Stormtrooper now too.


Pizza

Looks like someone has been in the wine.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

User avatar
Sysop
Site Admin
Posts: 1240
Contact:

Post#13 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:00 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
Sysop wrote:
Killer_Tomato wrote:ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excellent picture!!!

But I will NOT ask what is your most favorite food....


That's Darth Tater... From Hasbro. Think they have a Stormtrooper now too.


Pizza

Looks like someone has been in the wine.



Purple Haze actually 8)
Best Regards,

Joe

User avatar
hennef
Posts: 2250

Post#14 » Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:08 pm

hmmm.... :D

Return to “Comments About Circus-Maximus.com”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron