Configuration

What do you like about what's going on at Circus-Maximus.com? Or, if you're the whiny type, tell us what stinks! We may not fix it, but we'll listen...

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Cherek

Configuration

Post#1 » Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:59 am

Okay, things are starting to really look great and work very well here. I have a suggestion that might make it BETTER.

On all of the game pages, there is an inactive function. This function is called "Config". I'm sure that there are other players who look at how the game and add-ons are configured before joining the game and sometimes during the game. It is nice to be able to look at what the levels are set at and what is switched ON/OFF in the hosting and add-on programs.

Will this function be activated soon?
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Sysop
Site Admin

Re: Configuration

Post#2 » Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:15 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:Okay, things are starting to really look great and work very well here. I have a suggestion that might make it BETTER.

On all of the game pages, there is an inactive function. This function is called "Config". I'm sure that there are other players who look at how the game and add-ons are configured before joining the game and sometimes during the game. It is nice to be able to look at what the levels are set at and what is switched ON/OFF in the hosting and add-on programs.

Will this function be activated soon?
As soon as this one man show can do it.
Best Regards,

Joe

Return to “Comments About Circus-Maximus.com”