Looks like we passed another milestone

What do you like about what's going on at Circus-Maximus.com? Or, if you're the whiny type, tell us what stinks! We may not fix it, but we'll listen...

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Sysop
Site Admin

Looks like we passed another milestone

Post#1 » Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:41 pm

According to the listing at the bottom of the main forum screen... On Jan the 8th, we had 20 users in the forums at one time. That's pretty darn sweet!
Best Regards,

Joe

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Re: Looks like we passed another milestone

Post#2 » Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:19 pm

Sysop wrote:According to the listing at the bottom of the main forum screen... On Jan the 8th, we had 20 users in the forums at one time. That's pretty darn sweet!

WooHoo!!!

I didn't think there were even 20 people posting here...

Now if you can just get it fixed so that posts (like this one, for instance) don't show up as already read before I've even seen them... *grins*

Sysop
Site Admin

Re: Looks like we passed another milestone

Post#3 » Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:39 pm

Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:
Sysop wrote:According to the listing at the bottom of the main forum screen... On Jan the 8th, we had 20 users in the forums at one time. That's pretty darn sweet!

WooHoo!!!

I didn't think there were even 20 people posting here...

Now if you can just get it fixed so that posts (like this one, for instance) don't show up as already read before I've even seen them... *grins*

There probably aren't. But I think that number includes lurkers as well. It's pretty cool seeing the growth and activity here.
Best Regards,

Joe

Return to “Comments About Circus-Maximus.com”