GIANT writing for the visually challenged...

What do you like about what's going on at Circus-Maximus.com? Or, if you're the whiny type, tell us what stinks! We may not fix it, but we'll listen...

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

FLETCH

GIANT writing for the visually challenged...

Post#1 » Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:34 am

What's with the new look title page on the website? (font size) Those of you who follow all the posts each day will know we have a couple of old ladies playing (obscure reference to an earlier post 8) ) but do we all have to endure GIANT SIZED lettering to compensate for thier poor eye sight? Lets all pitch in and buy the "ladies" some nice "coke bottle" glasses and let the rest of us view the old, and in my opinion better looking, title page. :)

All jokes aside ][avok, any reason for the different look?
FLETCH

667 The NEIGHBOUR of the BEAST!

Sysop
Site Admin

Re: GIANT writing for the visually challenged...

Post#2 » Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:52 pm

FLETCH wrote:What's with the new look title page on the website? (font size) Those of you who follow all the posts each day will know we have a couple of old ladies playing (obscure reference to an earlier post 8) ) but do we all have to endure GIANT SIZED lettering to compensate for thier poor eye sight? Lets all pitch in and buy the "ladies" some nice "coke bottle" glasses and let the rest of us view the old, and in my opinion better looking, title page. :)

All jokes aside ][avok, any reason for the different look?
What are you talking about? There's no giant sized font's on the site. Nothing has changed. Sounds to me like you've found a new Aussie micro brew and you're not sharing.
Best Regards,

Joe

FLETCH

Post#3 » Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:10 pm

When I log on to the web page, it has now got much bigger writing on it then before. The 3 columns of words are wider then the graphic at the top. The only wording that appears the same size as before is in the "latest messages" section. All others are much larger. If I click any link to other pages on the site they are normal (ie. forums, etc). Having said all this I do have a 4 year old who likes to fiddle with the computer but I don't see haw he could do this to just the one page and not the others.. :?
FLETCH

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#4 » Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:27 pm

FLETCH wrote:When I log on to the web page, it has now got much bigger writing on it then before. The 3 columns of words are wider then the graphic at the top. The only wording that appears the same size as before is in the "latest messages" section. All others are much larger. If I click any link to other pages on the site they are normal (ie. forums, etc). Having said all this I do have a 4 year old who likes to fiddle with the computer but I don't see haw he could do this to just the one page and not the others.. :?
Something has changed on your pc then. Try clearning your cache. Then go up to View on your toolbar. Go to Text Size and make sure it's set on Medium.
Best Regards,

Joe

FLETCH

Post#5 » Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:11 am

OK fixed it.....

Damned 4 year old! :oops:

Thanks ][avok
FLETCH

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#6 » Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:33 am