How Come?

What do you like about what's going on at Circus-Maximus.com? Or, if you're the whiny type, tell us what stinks! We may not fix it, but we'll listen...

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Battlestar Host

How Come?

Post#1 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:18 pm

Why did my former post get deleted??

Ec
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Wayne, THE SHOOTIST.

Sysop
Site Admin

Re: How Come?

Post#2 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 6:20 pm

Battlestar Host wrote:Why did my former post get deleted??

Ec

I deleted it by accident when I tried to move it to the correct folder. I did reply to it there.

Battlestar Host

Post#3 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:29 pm

Sysop wrote:

Ec

I deleted it by accident when I tried to move it to the correct folder. I did reply to it there.

Ahhh... well.... you SHOULD have said something then! :roll: :)
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Wayne, THE SHOOTIST.

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#4 » Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:00 am

Battlestar Host wrote:
Sysop wrote:

Ec

Ahhh... well.... you SHOULD have said something then! :roll: :)

Didn't I??? :shock:

Best,
Joe

Cherek

Post#5 » Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:19 pm

Why is it that Shardy, Hammock and myself are doing the most posting? Has everyone else has forgotten how to type?
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Shardin5

Post#6 » Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:42 pm

I think people are still finding the forum part of this site.

Cherek

Post#7 » Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:45 pm

Maybe if we sent all of them maps they could find it.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Battlestar Host

Post#8 » Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:38 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:Maybe if we sent all of them maps they could find it.

I got a map showing you where to stick it.... need one??? :twisted:

Ed

Cherek

Post#9 » Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:10 pm

Battlestar Host wrote:I got a map showing you where to stick it.... need one??? :twisted:

Ed

As big as it is, I don't need a map :!:
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#10 » Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:33 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
Battlestar Host wrote:I got a map showing you where to stick it.... need one??? :twisted:

Ed

As big as it is, I don't need a map :!:

How about a map of the bathtub battheship?

Best Regards,

Joe

Cherek

Post#11 » Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:59 pm

Sysop wrote:Image

What you are really looking at isn't one of our fighting ships. What you see is one of our low tech ATVs (you don't really want to give the Aliens anything high tech because they get confused real easy.) we have the aliens thinking that those are real guns with silencers, that is why they don't hear anything when they are fired.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Post#12 » Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:21 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:Why is it that Shardy, Hammock and myself are doing the most posting? Has everyone else has forgotten how to type?

I post on here at least twice a day!

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Post#13 » Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:24 pm

ShardinEnemy#1ofTheIRJTN wrote:I think people are still finding the forum part of this site.

Maybe if they set every link on the front page to lead to the forums?

I mean, it must be difficult to find with only the one link in the menu and the Most Recent Posts links....

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Post#14 » Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:28 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:What you are really looking at isn't one of our fighting ships. What you see is one of our low tech ATVs (you don't really want to give the Aliens anything high tech because they get confused real easy.) we have the aliens thinking that those are real guns with silencers, that is why they don't hear anything when they are fired.

The only aliens that are going to use that for a transport are the ones you got from that chica down in Mexico which are currently residing south of a different border....

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#15 » Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:45 pm

I'll say this for the forums, between the 6 or so of us that are posting daily, we're dropped quite a few messages over the last week... But I've also noted a lot of traffice on here from non registered users, so the content is being read... Hence my "don't be a lurker" message a few days a go...

These lurkers need to stop being so shy and say hello. :)
Best Regards,

Joe

Return to “Comments About Circus-Maximus.com”