Awesome Interviews!!!

What do you like about what's going on at Circus-Maximus.com? Or, if you're the whiny type, tell us what stinks! We may not fix it, but we'll listen...

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Nfredible

Awesome Interviews!!!

Post#1 » Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:39 pm

Great interviews with the originiators of the game we are all here to play!! Merlyn talks about it, but the interviews prove that even without the flashy graphics, the people (players and developers) are what make VGAP what it is.
Nfred'

Cherek

Post#2 » Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:12 pm

Nice interview with Red Troll.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#3 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:11 am

Thanks Guys!
Best Regards,

Joe

Nfredible

Post#4 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:33 pm

Just finished reading the Red Troll interview. I like his methodology best, create to better utilize time for the more important things. I wonder if I can get him to write me a parenting program so I can get back on league pool.. Honestly though, great interview and he really thought out his answers. Thank Red!! and you too ][avok!!

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Post#5 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:30 pm

Uhm... I could have sworn I made a post in here... *looks confused*

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#6 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:05 pm

Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:Uhm... I could have sworn I made a post in here... *looks confused*

I didn't see anything here last night from ya Zap... Maybe you replied to another thread ?
Best Regards,

Joe

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Post#7 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:20 pm

Sysop wrote:
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:Uhm... I could have sworn I made a post in here... *looks confused*

I didn't see anything here last night from ya Zap... Maybe you replied to another thread ?

I was quite sure I had posted this:

What you guys don't know is how much time ][avok put into this. He and I were up until 0230 one night working on the questions. I was mostly doing my Paradise turn and every so often making suggestions on rewording things a bit. It helps the clarity to have somebody else read what you have written. Especially at 2 in the morning.

Another example of the huge time ][avok puts into this site.

...or something along those lines.

Cherek

Post#8 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:30 pm

We can understand why you look confused since you are always confused.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#9 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:05 pm

Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:
Sysop wrote:

I was quite sure I had posted this:

What you guys don't know is how much time ][avok put into this. He and I were up until 0230 one night working on the questions. I was mostly doing my Paradise turn and every so often making suggestions on rewording things a bit. It helps the clarity to have somebody else read what you have written. Especially at 2 in the morning.

Another example of the huge time ][avok puts into this site.

...or something along those lines.

You didn't post it at 2am did ya? :)

Seriously, I pretty much hoover over the forums. I haven't seen anything like that Zap. Maybe you wrote it and closed your browser?

Regardless, I guess we need to keep an eye out for disappearing messages. :shock: Just in case.
Best Regards,

Joe

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Post#10 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:26 pm

Sysop wrote:You didn't post it at 2am did ya? :)

Seriously, I pretty much hoover over the forums. I haven't seen anything like that Zap. Maybe you wrote it and closed your browser?

Regardless, I guess we need to keep an eye out for disappearing messages. :shock: Just in case.

Oh, I have no idea what happened at this point. I am finally geting done reloading all of my SW after nuking my machine. Much like Cherek it's old and needs an enema every so often.

Nfredible

Post#11 » Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:37 pm

Albeit late, I would like to say I know quite a bit about the time ][avok put into this site. I am proud to say I have know him for..ack... I guess going on 9 years now. He is obviously a hard worker, and quite the perfectionist. I have had the chance to play pool and suffer dueling inebriations in his company many times. Even then I can attest, this 1 1/2 years worth of actual work on the website has been many more years in the making. I wish I could speak as a long time fan and skilled player in VGAP, but I can't..primarily cuz I suck at this whole damn strategy thing. I wish I could spout off about Auto troll, and batch files, and HTML... nope.. not I, I just nodded and bought the next round when whatever glitch showed up. But as a friend, it is gratifying to have watched it and see it come to life, just because it worked out like it should have for him. I hope this sitegrows and lasts!! Keep it up dude...
Lat'z
Nfred

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#12 » Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:14 pm

Nfredible wrote:Albeit late, I would like to say I know quite a bit about the time ][avok put into this site. I am proud to say I have know him for..ack... I guess going on 9 years now. He is obviously a hard worker, and quite the perfectionist. I have had the chance to play pool and suffer dueling inebriations in his company many times. Even then I can attest, this 1 1/2 years worth of actual work on the website has been many more years in the making. I wish I could speak as a long time fan and skilled player in VGAP, but I can't..primarily cuz I suck at this whole damn strategy thing. I wish I could spout off about Auto troll, and batch files, and HTML... nope.. not I, I just nodded and bought the next round when whatever glitch showed up. But as a friend, it is gratifying to have watched it and see it come to life, just because it worked out like it should have for him. I hope this sitegrows and lasts!! Keep it up dude...
Lat'z
Nfred

Thanks Fred. :-$ But keep the drinking stories to a minimum :)
Best Regards,

Joe

Return to “Comments About Circus-Maximus.com”