Question

What do you like about what's going on at Circus-Maximus.com? Or, if you're the whiny type, tell us what stinks! We may not fix it, but we'll listen...

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#16 » Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:30 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:Right about now, I'm sure someone is saying "Why did Commodore Cherek, IRJTN have to come to my site?" :lol:

DAMN!!!! Why did Commodore Cherek, IRJTN have to come to my site?!?!?!?!?

:)
Best Regards,

Joe

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#17 » Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:42 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:Nope, I see quite well, with my glasses. :wink: My left knee is okay, the right one, well that is still yet to be determined. I'll see what the quack, I mean doctor has to say on Monday.

At glance, I can tell who and how many turn are not in. That way, I won't have to read line, by line, by line, by line, by line, by line, by line, by line, by line, by line.

:lol: good comeback
Best Regards,

Joe

Shardin5

Post#18 » Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:07 pm

Why do you have to read line, by line, by line?
Second line of the game template, to the left of the schedule and right below the open races, is a line where it shows what turns are IN and which ones are MISSING. Turn in the Race number is there, turn missing and it is blank, or maybe you just can't see the small print?

I will change my Avitar later. Londo is one of my all time favorite sci-fi charctors from my Favorite sci-fi show Bab5

Cherek

Post#19 » Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:14 pm

Got me on that one. But why do that, why not look at the page with all the games listed?
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#20 » Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:43 pm

ShardinEnemy#1ofTheIRJTN wrote:Why do you have to read line, by line, by line?
Second line of the game template, to the left of the schedule and right below the open races, is a line where it shows what turns are IN and which ones are MISSING. Turn in the Race number is there, turn missing and it is blank, or maybe you just can't see the small print?

I will change my Avitar later. Londo is one of my all time favorite sci-fi charctors from my Favorite sci-fi show Bab5

That was an awesome show. I've got JMS's autograph. Met him at the Chicago Comicon back in 97.

Word is there's a B5 theatrical release in the works.
Best Regards,

Joe

Cherek

Post#21 » Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:50 am

Does the Forum seem to to responding sluggish today?
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#22 » Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:45 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:Does the Forum seem to to responding sluggish today?

Not just the forum, the whole site seems sluggish. I've noticed it over the past 48 hours, seems to be ever so slightly getting slower and slower. Even autotroll is struggling updating the pages to the sever.

Will contact the host on my break.
Best Regards,

Joe

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#23 » Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:15 pm

Sysop wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:Does the Forum seem to to responding sluggish today?

Not just the forum, the whole site seems sluggish. I've noticed it over the past 48 hours, seems to be ever so slightly getting slower and slower. Even autotroll is struggling updating the pages to the sever.

Will contact the host on my break.

I've contacted the host and filled out trouble ticket. Waiting for a reply from them now.
Best Regards,

Joe

Return to “Comments About Circus-Maximus.com”