Race/Player Listing on Game Pages

What do you like about what's going on at Circus-Maximus.com? Or, if you're the whiny type, tell us what stinks! We may not fix it, but we'll listen...

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Death's Head

Race/Player Listing on Game Pages

Post#1 » Wed May 03, 2006 11:29 am

Hi,

I was wondering if it might be possible to set up the Race/Player listing so that it shows the Players in score order. Presently all pages list the players according to the race they hold in race order. (Fed, Lizard, Bird....) I think it would be better to have the players listed according to score as is done on the LastDomain. I know that you can look at the score graph, but it is much easier if the Players are listed by rank instead of Race order.

Just a thought..... :roll:
Death's Head (Your Worst Nightmare)

Havok
Site Admin

Re: Race/Player Listing on Game Pages

Post#2 » Wed May 03, 2006 3:23 pm

Death's Head wrote:Hi,

I was wondering if it might be possible to set up the Race/Player listing so that it shows the Players in score order. Presently all pages list the players according to the race they hold in race order. (Fed, Lizard, Bird....) I think it would be better to have the players listed according to score as is done on the LastDomain. I know that you can look at the score graph, but it is much easier if the Players are listed by rank instead of Race order.

Just a thought..... :roll:

I plan on makings some changes on the scores soon. It's on my very very long list of things to do. :)
Regards,
][avok

Ogie

Post#3 » Tue May 30, 2006 12:05 am

I second the motion. The graphs can be very frustrating for people like me who are completely color blind. :D

Ogie

Return to “Comments About Circus-Maximus.com”