Here's the new map for this game:
The 2 teams occupy the clusters in the upper left (each team in its own), with Earth being someone in that lower-right cluster.
And here's the zipped player doc:
Changes made from v1 (this is actually v3; v2 is run on my own host & more modifications were made based on what's being seen there):
- Dropped race 7 altogether -- they were Colonial Fleet Govt, but that made it a 6-5 game, which only added to balancing difficulties. Divvied up most of their special ships to the other races.
- Raptor S-Class has less crew, cargo, and hull mass; slightly increased fuel. It also remains a gravitonic ship.
- Colonial SpecOps ground attack/defense ratios now both 2:1
- Cylon Command can now build Omni Scanships
- Cylon Sensor Division can now build Foundries
- # of ships defending Earth reduced
- Vengeance Raider now can FTL
- Added planet exchange system ("gpX" friendly code)
- Raider AE fuel dropped to 110 (was 170)
- Assimilation rate reduced to 60%; balance between too-easy takeover of remote clusters, extra use of natives, and ability to takeover worlds quickly.
- Foundry slightly cheaper to build
- Planetary guns cheaper to build / use
- Stealth detect range upped from 0ly (same location) to 20ly; this affects ALL ships, not just Omni
- Upped Omni stealth detect % to 75
- Rob Fail is as 40%
- Map changed to prevent "sit back and build up" scenario... teams are close enough now that combat will start happening sooner