No - continue.
50%
Total votes: 8

casebolt

Post#16 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:39 pm

these are basic questions you moron.

Logain

Post#17 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:53 pm

casebolt wrote:... Birds, not sure what they want to do sounds like they give up... I counted 220 warships that are Hostile toward me, I have 170 warships ...
That sounds like a declaration of war against the Bird Empire. First aggressive move you've made against me this game.

I voted the way I did because my game is grinding to an inevitable conclusion and RL could use the extra attention giving this game up would free up. We'll see how the vote finishes up and then maybe we'll meet in the game.

Birds like Pirates... They taste like worms! :D

Gilgamesh

Post#18 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:18 pm

casebolt wrote:these are basic questions you moron.
:roll: Don't feed the troll.

Please let's just get this game ended so we don't have to listen to him anymore.....
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Wintermute

Post#19 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:47 pm

I already voted, just didn't post. Sorry but I'm pretty much dead in the game so i voted to end it.

casebolt

Post#20 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:28 am

You are, so why did you vote ???? you were about to drop, missing turns,
went to 90+warships to 10.
This vote thing needs some guildlines, the number of "close to be eliminated" out vote the rest.

I noticed the Vote option comes after the 125 turn rule, not before.

Gilgamesh

Post#21 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:32 am

OK - I have to...

From the game page, for Casebolt's sake:

Highest score at turn 125 wins unless otherwise decided by players.

Note the use of the word "unless"...

You don't get to dictate criteria for who can vote. If you're active in the game you can vote. Period.
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

casebolt

Post#22 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:57 am

Voteing is being abused by you Gilgamesh, turn one if you have enough allies you can vote to end the game PERIOD? there is something wrong with that mindset.

Gagamesh is a quitter and he found a way to use the Vote option for SPITE. Things did not go his way and instead of fighting it out he wants to quit and ruin it for those that have a right to continue. He has around 40 planets and 40 warships and he is ready to call it and has enough Allies getting rubbed out to make it work.

There is HUGE playability in this game left and because Gilgamesh wants to clear some games to get into another is selfish of him.

AGAIN if the BORG/Rebel want to thow in the towel then I have no issue with ending the game, Borg is number 2 player and his VOTE should count more than any about to get eleminated.

I asume the Vote Option was to break deadlock games, not to be abused like Gagamesh is doing. Otherwise it premotes Spitefull quitter like Gagamesh, what a tool.

So what does the Borg/Rebel want to do? or is it I win again? :allhail:

Gilgamesh

Post#23 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:42 pm

Casebolt - it's really very simple, try to keep up....

Vote to end is a feature of this site. If you don't like it play someplace else (PLEASE!!!)

Nobody needs to quantify why they initiate a vote. Yes you could start it on turn one because your hamster has a toothache- there is no rule to say otherwise, however good luck getting that vote to work to your favour.

If enough people want it to end, it will end. If enough want it to continue, it will continue. That's how a vote works. One man, one vote, none counts more than another. Look up "democracy" in the encyclopedia for further clarification if you're still confused.

If this vote goes against what I want I'll accept it and continue to play and fight against you. You won't hear a single Casebolt-like whine or rant out of me because of it.

Your rhetoric sways with the wind to fit the situation. Here in NF 58 I'm trying to avoid further defeat and I'm a quitter. In NF 59 I'm trying to deny you of a presumed win, even though you're still in 4th place. Make your mind up.

As for the rest of your tantrum - once again you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

To Bane - I apologise....
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

B A N E

Post#24 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:23 pm

[best Klaa voice]
Gilgamesh wrote:To Bane - I apologise....
[/best Klaa voice]
:lol:
Understanding is a three-edged sword.
Your side,
their side,
and the truth.

Logain

Post#25 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:50 pm

Gilgamesh wrote:To Bane - I apologise....
"Never apologize. It shows weakness." - Leroy Gibbs 8)

Gilgamesh

Post#26 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:12 pm

It's a running joke between Bane and me from Star Trek 5. Commander Klaa apologising for his actions. It's in connection with feeding a troll when we said we wouldn't.

QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Logain

Post#27 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:47 am

In that case... I apologize :D

casebolt

Post#28 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:27 am

Well, well, then Vote this Tyrant a winner and lets roll on another.

:allhail:

Gilgamesh

Post#29 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:31 am

It would be good if folks would post to let us know they've voted, not necessarily saying how they voted, just that they voted. Thanks.
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

casebolt

Post#30 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:48 am

For a quitter you sure do talk alot.

Return to “Messages From Old Games”