Poll: Should we end NF 58?

Yes - end it.
50%
No - continue.
50%
Total votes: 8

Gilgamesh

Post#76 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:14 pm

We're still missing two from the vote tally. I'd be interested to see a roll call on who has voted so far.

I'll put a reminder subspace in this turn. If it stays at a tie, on we slog.
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Gilgamesh

Post#77 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:17 pm

Cardno wrote:Disclaimer:

Nothing in my previous post should be seen in any form or wise, as support for Casebolt's weird ramblings, rude name calling or manic behaviour.
LOL - fully understood!
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

joeski34

Post#78 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:33 pm

casebolt wrote::allhail:
I bow to God the Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ, alone!!!

Logain

Post#79 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:04 pm

joeski34 wrote:
casebolt wrote::allhail:
I bow to God the Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ, alone!!!
Amen brother! Now go kick some Pirate butt!

Samuelt86

Post#80 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:42 pm

I have no doubt the borg can overtake the pirates if they get a little loki help. It is really a question of time - do they have the time remaining to do so????? :?:

Gilgamesh

Post#81 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:20 pm

Not a bad idea.....
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

casebolt

Post#82 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:43 pm

Lokis do not work against this Pirate, In fact I own more than anyone else in this game.

Gilgamesh

Post#83 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:46 pm

Oh really? Then it won't bother you if I pass a loki or two to the Borg, despite the following from this turn....

(-f0300)<<<Fleet>>>

The Hansard ID # 300
has destroyed the
Privateer ship
Capt Tiger ID # 285
( 1935 , 2749)
Victory is worth: 1 K.P.
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Wintermute

Post#84 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:52 pm

Casebolt,
You make a good argument about the vote system and I tend to agree with you. I must say the timing of your argument is poor considering the late stage of the game. As far as the vote system goes, precedence has been set through the many previous games. Had this been an issue before the game started or early in the progress I could see changing or challenging the vote system. Either way, it is a good point to be addressed.
On a side note, if you carried out the conversation in more civil terms people would be more likely to listen to your concerns. You should try discussing the issue and not attacking the person. But to ease your concerns, I rescind my vote and will be quitting the game (baby is just too time consuming). Congrats on your win.
Gil, sorry to hurt the vote.
Wintermute

Gilgamesh

Post#85 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:56 pm

No worries Mute - babies trump everything!
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

casebolt

Post#86 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:52 am

Civil? I think I counted 7 times Gilgamesh char bashed me before I countered his Mud slinging with a couple loaded names of my own. It made my point that it was a Political vote in a game where I was everything but Political. What point did you not like that I made?

casebolt

Post#87 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:17 am

It was a very intense game for me and comend all who I fought.
I also comend my one ally who held off the Birds enough where we could take out the COM,Fascist and planned the Fed.

Cherek gets a big thumbs for fighting to the end.

Tx again all it was a intense game with no drops!!!!

casebolt

Post#88 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:20 am

Gil again that Loki would not have attcked Tiger if my trn went in lol.

Cardno

Post#89 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:34 am

casebolt wrote:Civil? I think I counted 7 times Gilgamesh char bashed me before I countered his Mud slinging with a couple loaded names of my own. It made my point that it was a Political vote in a game where I was everything but Political. What point did you not like that I made?
Apart from your tiring repetitive rhetoric - you go too far using names like 'moron'. These are reasons why several people say they won't play in the same game as you, and I suspect there are many others in the same position. My comments aren't personal, as I have publicly agreed with (most of) your theories on game votes. In summary however, sort your sh*t out and post in a more reasonable manner.

Gilgamesh

Post#90 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:57 am

casebolt wrote:Gil again that Loki would not have attcked Tiger if my trn went in lol.
Probably true - and by the same token you wouldn't have snagged my Kittyhawk if I had not missed a turn due to a miscommunication between ][avok and myself over the time I returned from vacation. These things happen.
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Return to “Messages From Old Games”