I sees me a little piggy

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

akshamu

I sees me a little piggy

Post#1 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:25 pm

What a surprise I see as I am hopping around the galaxy, all these lovely little homeworlds ripe for the pickin!
An Englishman is a person who does things because they have been done before.

An American is a person who does things because they haven't been done before

Carlos Weyland

Halo 2--Akshamu is that it?

Post#2 » Fri May 06, 2011 7:47 pm

akshamu :

Is that all you got?? :( I am seriously disapointed. I was expecting an ass kicking. I have to admit I could use a real good ass kicking, I tell you. But your attempt was weak and really lacking staying power. :roll:

First, I kill three SSD, 2 SSF, a freighter, and a couple a probs. Plus capture a prob and a SSF. :bang:

Second, I stop that big bad Deathstar, at a loss of a couple of ships, but then you pulled a Gen McLellan and withdrew!!! I can't stands (SIC) it.
[-(
Finally, now my ally has arrived and your best chance to kill me is now gone, sigh. \:D/

I hope you ally, if you have one, doesn't expect to much from you. ](*,)

Sir Lizard the First

PS. have a good day :D
One man in the right place, at the right time, can change anything...even a war.

akshamu

Re: Halo 2--Akshamu is that it?

Post#3 » Mon May 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Carlos Weyland wrote:akshamu :

Is that all you got?? :( I am seriously disapointed. I was expecting an ass kicking. I have to admit I could use a real good ass kicking, I tell you. But your attempt was weak and really lacking staying power. :roll:

First, I kill three SSD, 2 SSF, a freighter, and a couple a probs. Plus capture a prob and a SSF. :bang:

Second, I stop that big bad Deathstar, at a loss of a couple of ships, but then you pulled a Gen McLellan and withdrew!!! I can't stands (SIC) it.
[-(
Finally, now my ally has arrived and your best chance to kill me is now gone, sigh. \:D/

Sir Lizard the First

Cocky lil piggy aren't you?

akshamu

Re: Halo 2--Akshamu is that it?

Post#4 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:02 pm

Carlos Weyland wrote:akshamu :

[-(

Sir Lizard the First

Looks like your ally got a bloody nose and ran home to Mommy

ne2000

Post#5 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:45 am

jeje you wish.

Return to “Messages From Old Games”