Cherek

Post#106 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:31 am

THAT ISN'T TRUE!!! No one has to ask me anything to get me talking. :lol:
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Six_Of_One

Post#107 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:00 am

BitMask wrote:Someone has to go ask Cherek a question in his forum. He's looking to talk... :D
When is his next break due 8)
"Just because you can do a thing,
Doesn't mean you should."

Paarthurnax the Dragon
Elder Scrolls-Skyrim

Six_Of_One

Post#108 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:04 am

Cherek wrote:
Six_Of_One wrote:BitMask, i'm trying to kick Gil, and you are doing the equivalent of putting fluffy slippers on my feet :roll:
There he goes again using those 3 words, "I'm trying to kick ...", I'm trying to win ..." and "I'm trying to thing..." When are you going "To do"?
scuse me Klingon, but i never mentioned trying to win, nor have i mentioned trying to b4......

and the use is appropriate for those Un-Klingon types who use English :P
the kick would have landed, and then it would have been i kicked Gil, but BitMask, (who may or may not be trying out for the part of your bitch) grabbed my leg, and as such foiled the attempt.

Paarthurnax the Dragon
Elder Scrolls-Skyrim

Gilgamesh

Post#109 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:11 am

Why are you yelling at me? that was Cherek's post. :shock:

Are you sure all the tubes in your head are plugged into the right holes in your head?

And I don't need to hear anything about BM grabbing your leg. Not that there's anything wrong with that.....
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Six_Of_One

Post#110 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:14 pm

Apologies (with a capital A) i've had some long work days lately so some of the cables may be loose.

If i had been on the ball and realized it was Cherek, i would not have been able to reply due to uncontrollable laughter.

He is the undisputed King of "I am trying" 8)

Paarthurnax the Dragon
Elder Scrolls-Skyrim

Don Quijote

Post#111 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:30 am

There is a very informative thread on the ita score at

Intel -> ITA Score (I must have 5 posts to post the URL)

This game is rolling :)

Thanks bitmask and the circus-maximus crew to set the game up!

Ps.: I´m thinking about changing my race picture in my client to an ewok pic :D
"You are erratic, conflicted, disorganized. You lack harmony, cohesion, greatness." - 7 of 9

BitMask
Site Admin

Post#112 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:06 am

Don Quijote wrote: Ps.: I´m thinking about changing my race picture in my client to an ewok pic :D
Now that is not a bad idea. Perhaps I should change it so that players can upload their race pic for distribution between all players. IIRC there is a way to set it so that Winplan can use other pictures for a certain game. Not sure if any other clients can do that.

Cherek

Post#113 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:28 am

Six_Of_One wrote:He is the undisputed King of "I am trying" 8)
And sometimes I succeed. :wink:
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Gilgamesh

Post#114 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:47 am

Cherek wrote:
Well - you're trying to succeed....
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Cherek

Post#115 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:53 am

Gilgamesh wrote:
Cherek wrote:
Well - you're trying to succeed....
Success is in the mind of the beholder. Now, if I can only remember who's mind I got.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Gilgamesh

Post#116 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:55 am

:lol:

Maybe you should use my avatar for a while...
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Cherek

Post#117 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:00 am

No thinks. There is something awful frightening about a smiling Klingon, drunk or not.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Don Quijote

Post#118 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:36 pm

Don Quijote wrote:

Ps.: I´m thinking about changing my race picture in my client to an ewok pic Very Happy

Now that is not a bad idea. Perhaps I should change it so that players can upload their race pic for distribution between all players. IIRC there is a way to set it so that Winplan can use other pictures for a certain game. Not sure if any other clients can do that.
Under the great client Planets Command Center (PCC) this is possible too, as far as I know (on the pcc page under pccextras). I can only recommend using the improved picture sets in any game. As far as changing the specific race pics in the unnatural series, I think one only sees one´s own race pic, or not? I wouldn´t know where you would see someone else´s race pic ...
"You are erratic, conflicted, disorganized. You lack harmony, cohesion, greatness." - 7 of 9

Hawkeye

Post#119 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:13 pm

Here's a thought on making the D19b and Loki a bit more appealing - bung the Saber and Iron Lady in with the Resolute and Vicky selection group. That way if you *really* want the advaced de-cloaking, you've got to give up the popular Resolute to get it.

BitMask
Site Admin

Post#120 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:19 am

Hawkeye wrote:Here's a thought on making the D19b and Loki a bit more appealing - bung the Saber and Iron Lady in with the Resolute and Vicky selection group. That way if you *really* want the advaced de-cloaking, you've got to give up the popular Resolute to get it.
This was my though exactly.

In UN4 we used Experience and those ships received different abilities on different levels which even the score. But in this scenario without experience it seems like they need to be moved.

Return to “Messages From Old Games”