Welcome to Brass Tacks 12

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Cardno

Re: Welcome to Brass Tacks 12

Post#16 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:05 am

You are right. I am in BOTH the no frills game now, and came within a whisker of dropping out of the Phost one after having waited more than two weeks and it is only two thirds full.

No question about which is more popular....

BitMask
Site Admin

Post#17 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:31 am

Normally the Brass Tacks games also fill fast. Perhaps it is the specific game settings that "some" requested for that game :wink:

Cardno

Post#18 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:52 am

By all means, drop the 'no allies' and 'Teleport' add-on's if you think it will help.....

Gilgamesh

Post#19 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:28 am

Cardno wrote:By all means, drop the 'no allies' and 'Teleport' add-on's if you think it will help.....
NF 108 has allies and teleport.....
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Cardno

Post#20 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:27 am

I know - I already joined that game.....

ssavage

Post#21 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:30 pm

Just need the Bird Men turn and we're back on track to move this game along. So far its been very interesting with this Q player taking over two races early in the game.

See you in space

ssavage
Leader of the Non-peaceful Crystal people

ssavage

Re: When is the score not the score :-)

Post#22 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:52 pm

First of all - congratulations to all BT12 players - this has been a very enjoyable game. Lots of tough battles and smart players. Too bad it has to end at turn 80 because with the players remaining there could be battles for another 100 turns easily.

My Lizard opponent seems to have done a nice job carving out a nice chunk of space and try as I might I still can't find him. I wanted to add some of his ships to my ship museum. I've got a nice collection now and just need a few more races to donate to fill out my goal of having one ship from each race.

The poor Facist player got crunched early in the game - looks like 3 or more races all crushed him. He put up a decent fight (with what he could muster given his situation).

I'm still learning how the scoring works - having spent most of my games at another VGA Planets host. I'm left with the question that given that the Facist now has zero planets, zero ships why does he have a score of 3052? :?:

Anyone know?

ssavage
Evil leader of the Crystal people

BitMask
Site Admin

Post#23 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:41 am

There are still some 10 turns left and the players can always vote to extend it if they want.

With regards to the scoring: players also get points for ship tons sunk and other actions that does not relate to an actual item in the game (Like planets and ships). Those scores you cannot loose.

Return to “Messages From Old Games”