Bad Turn

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Burnerboy

Re: Bad Turn

Post#16 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:16 am

Hey, I know I'm supposed to e-mail you guys directly, but can't find the correct address. Having issues with e-mail this morning. Cannot attach a file (trn.) to my mail. Any way host for Game 323 can be held till this evening? It is most likely a Yahoo Mail problem and they are usually corrected pretty quick, but I will be at work till about 5pm.

Thanks in advance,
Ron

Havok
Site Admin

Post#17 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:25 pm

Burnerboy wrote:Hey, I know I'm supposed to e-mail you guys directly, but can't find the correct address. Having issues with e-mail this morning. Cannot attach a file (trn.) to my mail. Any way host for Game 323 can be held till this evening? It is most likely a Yahoo Mail problem and they are usually corrected pretty quick, but I will be at work till about 5pm.

Thanks in advance,
Ron
Ron I just saw your message and logged into the server but it looks like the turn hosted a couple of hours ago. As mentioned the forums is a bad place to make a request like this. You can always email me directly via my alias @ the domain name.
Regards,
][avok

Burnerboy

Post#18 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:22 pm

][avok,
No big deal. I knew it was iffy you would see it on time, but could not remember where to send the request directly. #-o
Look on the bright side, proves you have a good site. Host ran on time!! :thumbup:

Ron

Return to “Messages From Old Games”