allies settings in NF 108?

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Cardno

Re: allies settings in NF 108?

Post#16 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:28 am

I hope you aren't assuming 4x mines as the main Robot capability.....

ssavage

Post#17 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:47 am

I was referring to the gas guzzling V8 engines that your bulky (shall we say FAT) ships use. Robot ships are quite impressive .... until you have to move them! :mrgreen:

Look for my Mr. Colonial gas stations that will be soon scattered about universe. Too bad we can't sell you any fuel :-)

SSAVAGE
Peaceful (for now) leader of the Colonial people

Cardno

Post#18 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:40 am

ssavage wrote:I was referring to the gas guzzling V8 engines that your bulky (shall we say FAT) ships use. Robot ships are quite impressive .... until you have to move them! :mrgreen:

Look for my Mr. Colonial gas stations that will be soon scattered about universe. Too bad we can't sell you any fuel :-)

SSAVAGE
Peaceful (for now) leader of the Colonial people
You are hilarious. Heads up - have you checked the addon's for this game? =D>

Gilgamesh

Post#19 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:32 am

Maybe the two of you should quit talking and actually play your turns. That way you can both get caught in my webmines sooner... :twisted:
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

ssavage

Post#20 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:34 pm

Cardno wrote:
You are hilarious. Heads up - have you checked the addon's for this game? =D>
Yup I've had experience with all the add-ons. Looking forward to having a wormhole right next to my home world so I can invite your ships over for a beer or two. [smacks head] #-o I forgot you can't fit those fat ships through the skinny wormholes. Nevermine I'll come and find you.

That is.... if you get your turn in.

ps - Web Mine Wally - start saving up your pennies - those web mines cost a lot of $. Maybe we can all chip in a bit to help you out.

Gilgamesh

Post#21 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:24 pm

ssavage wrote: Yup I've had experience with all the add-ons. Looking forward to having a wormhole right next to my home world so I can invite your ships over for a beer or two.
Wormhole? From the info on this game....

No Frills 108 is your basic default VGAP game.
Game runs 3 times a week until turn 25, then twice a week or when all turns are in.
Game is set for 100 turns.

Mods: Allies, Teleport.

Maybe Cardno's right - you should read the docs on the addons.

That is.... if you get your turn in.
Agree with you here!
ps - Web Mine Wally - start saving up your pennies - those web mines cost a lot of $. Maybe we can all chip in a bit to help you out.
Just load some mc's on a ship and send it toward the nearest webmine - I'll do the rest....
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

ssavage

Post#22 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:41 pm

Gilgamesh wrote:

Game runs 3 times a week until turn 25, then twice a week or when all turns are in.

Just load some mc's on a ship and send it toward the nearest webmine - I'll do the rest....
Ahh I see your point - I was confusing the add-ons for Brass Tack 12 with this game. I'm in both games.

The teleport is a nice add-on but still won't resolve major Robot challenges. Good luck trying!

and Re: MCs on a ship - sorry but I won't be able to spare any - all my MCs are going into my Virgo fleet.

See you in space!

Gilgamesh

Post#23 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:05 pm

ssavage wrote: and Re: MCs on a ship - sorry but I won't be able to spare any - all my MCs are going into my Virgo fleet.
That's ok - just send them to get stuck in the webs. Don't feel sad if you lose them - you will see them again soon, coming in the opposite direction.
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Cardno

Post#24 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:49 pm

ssavage wrote:
Gilgamesh wrote:

Ahh I see your point - I was confusing the add-ons for Brass Tack 12 with this game. I'm in both games.

The teleport is a nice add-on but still won't resolve major Robot challenges. Good luck trying!

and Re: MCs on a ship - sorry but I won't be able to spare any - all my MCs are going into my Virgo fleet.

See you in space!
If you think Teleport doesn't solve the problem of fuel for the Robots, then you are an idiot - just saying [-X

Gilgamesh

Post#25 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:06 am

Cardno wrote: If you think Teleport doesn't solve the problem of fuel for the Robots, then you are an idiot - just saying [-X
Who's a grumpy old buggar this morning? Not getting enough fibre?
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Cardno

Post#26 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:09 am

Grumpy? I was engaged in rebuttal.

Beside - I remember some of the conversations between you and Casebolt - need me to remind you? [-X

Gilgamesh

Post#27 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:40 am

No thanks - they are seared into my memory......
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Burnerboy

Post#28 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:47 pm

Cardno wrote:I love you Burnerboy.
Well, I'm not feeling the love. Unprovoked attack on one of my favorite outposts [-X Bad news for you is, it was an experimental farm colony to raise :baa2: So you not only killed my innocent colonists, you killed off hundreds of potential girlfriends :pointlaugh:

Bad Robot

Cardno

Post#29 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:07 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gilgamesh

Post#30 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:15 pm

:lol:
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Return to “Messages From Old Games”