allies settings in NF 108?

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Havok
Site Admin

Re: allies settings in NF 108?

Post#46 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:02 pm

The game is fine, the offending player has voluntarily left the game. I have no problem with that.
Regards,
][avok

Kid Khan

Post#47 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:30 am

3 Q-players at this early stage of the game, what a shame... I wish those spots could be filled with replacement players. There should be more games with limitations to the player rank, may be that might help to have a decent game for a change. Or something like invitational games where slots are filled only with trusted ppl. If I would want to play the Q I'd set up a game for myself at home.

Cardno

Post#48 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:42 am

Kid Khan wrote:3 Q-players at this early stage of the game, what a shame... I wish those spots could be filled with replacement players. There should be more games with limitations to the player rank, may be that might help to have a decent game for a change. Or something like invitational games where slots are filled only with trusted ppl. If I would want to play the Q I'd set up a game for myself at home.

The last invitation game which pulled players of very high rank ended up with three dropping.

I guess the point is - sometimes that's the way it happens.

without giving too much away, i am particularly affected by one Q player - but instead of moaning about it - it just means I have to try to player even better to combat it. So why don't all you bloody moaners shut up and get on with the playing... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Bloody cry babies!!

Gilgamesh

Post#49 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:37 am

It's not bothering me - all my enemies are very human. Play on!
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

ssavage

Post#50 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:27 pm

We still have enough players to keep the game interesting.

But by the way you guys are talking you make it sound like the Q player are better than those that they replaced? I've read a few things about the Q but not sure if they are correct. Does the Q cheat?

I know the Q can be 'dumb' at times building the wrong ships and not equipping them with fighters etc.. but is the Q going to mean that the races they took over will be a bigger challenge than the human players who were running them before? Let me know your thoughts... :shock:

Burnerboy

Post#51 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:30 pm

Does the "Q" cheat. I think it was written by politicians :wink: I never have understood why Hosts insist on using it.

FireAge

Post#52 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:33 pm

Q has ramscoop on every ship.
Q has the ability to intercept you cloakers
Q has the ability to tow your cloakers
Q has dark sense

At least that's what I've noticed so far.

Burnerboy

Post#53 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:10 pm

That's my point. In NF103 I had the Lizard on the ropes. He could not move a freighter or transport fuel with out a Swifty or a Fearless catching him. He had several T-Rexes sitting at a planet with no fuel. He sent a fuel carrier that way which I intercepted. Then he quit and the damn Q took over. Now those same ships fly all over the place. I get cloaked ships attacked by Q Lizard ships. I did all that work do defeat the human player only to have the Q come along and screw everything up. Hell with the Q........ :bang: Q

I feel better :beer:
Ron

Gilgamesh

Post#54 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:38 pm

We will all feel a lot better when we all get our turns in, the host runs and we get to play another turn...... :D
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

dark monkey

Post#55 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:14 pm

Yes indeed :D

Gilgamesh

Post#56 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:17 pm

:sleep:
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Gilgamesh

Post#57 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:03 am

Crap - we're cutting back to 2X per week already? I was hoping nobody would notice for a while...... :(
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Havok
Site Admin

Post#58 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:09 am

Gilgamesh wrote:Crap - we're cutting back to 2X per week already? I was hoping nobody would notice for a while...... :(
You know that Cardno started crying just as soon as the host ran...
Regards,
][avok

Cardno

Post#59 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:26 am

What do I care - run it for x3 for the next month if you want, i was simply trying to help the host, it being a weekend, and him likely to be pissed again... [-X

Return to “Messages From Old Games”