WHY CARDNO?! WHY?!

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

JonnyDoH

WHY CARDNO?! WHY?!

Post#1 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:49 pm

Goddammit so much. There should have been no way for that fed loki to have intercepted my MBR, but it did. I absolutely hate the Q player. :evil:
Your go-to source for bargain basement, high quality cardboard armored war ships!

Hawkeye

Re: WHY CARDNO?! WHY?!

Post#2 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:59 am

Hawkeye wrote:Ha, he'll last about 8 turns before dropping turns and bailing :twisted: :stirthepot:

Hee hee told ya :nana:

Cardno

Post#3 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:50 am

I like you both but......just because I CAN turn to the dark side when I feel like it.... I WILL......

I missed some turns and rushed some others because I am going into hospital tomorrow and have had a PILE of work to do before going in. A consequence of the operation is that I will not be able to do any physical work for six weeks. As a result I have been doing HEAPS of work around the house before hand. VGA Planets has come a distant second.

Consequently I MAY also miss some more turns due to being in hospital. I have chosen to NOT ask ][avok for a delay, because it is only one turn and that is no big deal. So pointy heads, (searches for the emoticon with one finger raised....mmm, no time to look....).

ps the Q did a whole lot of other CRAZY shit like attack planets using fighter ships with...you guessed it NO fighters...Bad Q bad!!!

Havok
Site Admin

Post#4 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:01 pm

What'cha going to the hospital for Cardno? You ok?
Regards,
][avok

Burnerboy

Post#5 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:31 pm

Just my 2 cents worth, but I hate the Q as well. Would love to see some games run without it. Use kill race or just let the remaining players feast on the rubble. Nothing more frustrating than pounding an enemy to the point where he gives up, only to have the Q come in.

Ron

Havok
Site Admin

Post#6 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:52 pm

The Q unfortunately is the only computer play that natively works with AutoTroll, (same authors). I much prefer SpaceLord and will manually place it in games sometimes. It doesn't cheat and uses the same data that every player uses... But I have to know someone's drop and have the time to make the change. A bit of a pain to manually monitor.
Regards,
][avok

JonnyDoH

Post#7 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:58 pm

Gah. Wish you the best, Cardno. I hope you have a speedy recovery and I totally understand.

That said, despite what Havok says, I still think the Q is a cheaty sneaky bastard. *grumbles*
Your go-to source for bargain basement, high quality cardboard armored war ships!

Cardno

Post#8 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:57 pm

I have two hernias they are operating on about to get a "shave" damn the student nurse is bloody old. And not sexy at all just my luck!

Cardno

Post#9 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:11 pm

Dammit they have wifi could have brought my laptop in and done some turns

Cardno

Post#10 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:19 pm

Thanks to everyone for the best wishes

Gilgamesh

Post#11 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:27 pm

Best wishes Cardno - get well soon.
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Havok
Site Admin

Post#12 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:45 pm

This is a bit crass but I have to ask... Did you voice get higher?

Best of luck and make sure you don't push yourself over those 6 weeks.
Regards,
][avok

Cardno

Post#13 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:46 pm

They didn't take the gonads out u dick lol

Gilgamesh

Post#14 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:19 am

How could they - the way you're playing you didn't have any balls to start with.....

Glad you're awake - hope you're feeling OK. That's the end of the sympathy - get your turns in you slacker. What kind of a guy hides behind surgery as an excuse to hold up the turn?????

:lol:
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Cardno

Post#15 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:46 am

I am hopeful of getting out I'm time tomorrow to get most of my turns done in time

Return to “Messages From Old Games”