Site Admin

Re: WHY CARDNO?! WHY?!

Post#17 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:27 am

just make sure they are not cutting off something essential :shock:
Good luck

Cardno

Post#18 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:35 am

This is REALLY REALLY funny. Sorry Johnny but it WASN'T the Q which took down your MBR - it was me.

It was the prior turn that I missed the turn and the Q ran. I simply picked a co-ordine ate which was 1 x 1 ly away from your location and took pot lock. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

FLETCH

Post#19 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:58 am

Get well soon mate.

The worst part will be the hair growing back on your nether regions. It's a pain in the... well, nads.

Take it easy for the next 6 weeks and try not to hassle your fellow game players for not getting their turns in an hour after host time :wink:
FLETCH

667 The NEIGHBOUR of the BEAST!

JonnyDoH

Post#20 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:05 am

Cardno wrote:This is REALLY REALLY funny. Sorry Johnny but it WASN'T the Q which took down your MBR - it was me.

It was the prior turn that I missed the turn and the Q ran. I simply picked a co-ordine ate which was 1 x 1 ly away from your location and took pot lock. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
But that doesn't make sense either-- my MBR goes twice the distance because of its grav drives. Unless you picked the lotto of all numbers-- because my MBR was going diagonal as well. Again, you shouldn't have been able to intercept because I was well within the warp well too. If you had been going faster, you should have gotten pulled back to the planet.
Your go-to source for bargain basement, high quality cardboard armored war ships!

JonnyDoH

Post#21 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:06 am

Feh, whatever. Just don't let it fall into the Crystal player's hands. >.<
Your go-to source for bargain basement, high quality cardboard armored war ships!

Rimstalker

Post#22 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:12 am

Jonny, you know that Lokis decloak in a radius, don't you?
Wirklich reich ist, wer mehr | Truly rich is, who holds
Träume in seiner Seele hat, | more dreams in his soul
als die Realität zerstören kann.| than reality can destroy.

JonnyDoH

Post#23 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:58 pm

Rimstalker wrote:Jonny, you know that Lokis decloak in a radius, don't you?
Yep.

Cardno

Post#24 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:22 pm

JonnyDoH wrote:Feh, whatever. Just don't let it fall into the Crystal player's hands. >.<
Don't worry, i'm going to take GOOD care of it............

Cardno

Post#25 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:47 pm

Gilgamesh wrote:How could they - the way you're playing you didn't have any balls to start with.....

Glad you're awake - hope you're feeling OK. That's the end of the sympathy - get your turns in you slacker. What kind of a guy hides behind surgery as an excuse to hold up the turn?????

:lol:

Well....I have bad news for you and good news for you.....

The bad news is....they aren't letting me out of hospital as soon as I had hoped....

the good news.....The wife has brought my laptop down....turn ont he way......

Gilgamesh

Post#26 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:56 pm

I hope everything's going OK for you. I'm sure the extended stay is just out of concern for your extreme old age and occasional erratic behaviour. They are probably afraid you'll wander off if they release you too soon....

Take care - best wishes.
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Cardno

Post#27 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:48 am

Gilgamesh wrote:I hope everything's going OK for you. I'm sure the extended stay is just out of concern for your extreme old age and occasional erratic behaviour. They are probably afraid you'll wander off if they release you too soon....

Take care - best wishes.
Ah!!! so it's a discussion about old age is it.............. excellent.............what's that they say about glass houses and stones.... mmmmmmmmm =D> =D> =D> #-o #-o #-o [-X [-X [-X

Gilgamesh

Post#28 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:02 am

They say is the glass house half full or empty, and does the stone you throw gather any moss?

That's right, isn't it?????
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Cardno

Post#29 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:06 am

Gilgamesh wrote:They say is the glass house half full or empty, and does the stone you throw gather any moss?

That's right, isn't it?????
That's all very well mate, but I have seen pics of you posted on facebook... :?

FLETCH

Post#30 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:54 am

While the optimist and the pessimist debate about whether the glass is half full or half empty the opportunist quenches his thirst.
FLETCH

667 The NEIGHBOUR of the BEAST!

Return to “Messages From Old Games”