G334 FFofDeath Game end or delay.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Super Tech

G334 FFofDeath Game end or delay.

Post#1 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:05 pm

It has been a very interesting game with the rampant ion storms and planet spinning. However, I'm getting a little dizzy.

Anyone want to vote to end the game (with me as winner, of course)?
If not, how about a game pause during the 2nd half of June (15-30)?
I'm open to a smaller pause too, if that works for you too.

If there is no delay nor end, I will take to time needed to crush all opposition. =P~
I am also sending an in game message this turn.

Havok
Site Admin

Re: G334 FFofDeath Game end or delay.

Post#2 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:37 pm

Make sure you send a messages to the other players so they know your post is in the forum.
Regards,
][avok

BC_Guy

Post#3 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:43 pm

I think I speak for all the cloakers when I say that the rampant ion storms have created a true festival of death for us :-(
I agree that the Robots will be the eventual winner of this game and I'm not interested in turning this game into a year long project (Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall F.O.D. )
Frankly I'm surprised the ridiculous number of Golems hasn't already overrun my remaining planets and made my decision superfluous.
I vote yay and a bloody well played game (from my perspective) by the Robots, Feds and Colonies. =D> =D> =D>

Diamondback

Post#4 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:26 pm

I did have some plans to try to pull out 2nd place and put some extra hurt on the Robots (hopefully ;) ) and for a change. But if all would vote to call the game I will agree as well.
Diamondback

Super Tech

Post#5 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:05 pm

Diamondback,

I'm confused; if you wanted payback, why did you give me a free Virgo to complement my collection of MBR, SSD, and Gorbie's? With our relative space positions the spin is advantage Robots. :twisted:

But seriously, we have three votes for ending; Robots, Fed, Lizard. Two votes (Robot, Colony) for 2 weeks off. I consider the 'to end' votes as OK with the time off. I think the other two players do not read the game messages.

We will see if there are any more votes in tonight's hosting.
I personally do not see the Q as getting a place, I consider you holding second place position.

Super Tech

BitMask
Site Admin

Post#6 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:36 am

The majority has voted to end. The game will end after the next turn.

Diamondback

Post#7 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:01 pm

Super Tech

That's what happens when you get a ship build one turn and miss the next with one of those fun ion storms dragging it away. The Virgo had 0 fuel so it just floated away to Robot world. :D Thunderstorms here (summertime every day) and I lost power 4 out of 7 days. Florida weather is great except when it aims for your transformers!

Third place, second place or last place...no matter. The game has been challenging and fun and that's all that matters. Good game to all that stuck it out. See you again I'm sure.
Diamondback

PS: At least it was empty and you have to load your own fighters! =D>

Return to “Messages From Old Games”