EVE Online and Kingdom of Loathing

Excited about that hot new video game? Wanna brag about your sweet new gadget? Here's a place for you to talk about it!

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Wintermute

EVE Online and Kingdom of Loathing

Post#1 » Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:19 pm

Does anybody have any experience with these two? I saw EVE Online when it was released but I'm not sure if I was just too broke or my pc didn't meet the requirements, could be both since they tend to run hand in hand, but I never picked it up. Is it just the old BBS game Tradewars on steroids?

Kingdom of Loathing looks like a more social and niche game but for some reason the clubbing seals aspect is really appealing.

Winter

Havok
Site Admin

Re: EVE Online and Kingdom of Loathing

Post#2 » Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:37 pm

Wintermute wrote:Does anybody have any experience with these two? I saw EVE Online when it was released but I'm not sure if I was just too broke or my pc didn't meet the requirements, could be both since they tend to run hand in hand, but I never picked it up. Is it just the old BBS game Tradewars on steroids?

Kingdom of Loathing looks like a more social and niche game but for some reason the clubbing seals aspect is really appealing.

Winter
Eve is more like the old game Elite... Lots and lots and lots of traveling with nothing to do on the screen. It's a bore.

I'm looking forward to Conan online though. Link is at http://www.ageofconan.com
Regards,
][avok

Return to “Technology & Games”