OGame

Excited about that hot new video game? Wanna brag about your sweet new gadget? Here's a place for you to talk about it!

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

FLETCH

OGame

Post#1 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:07 am

Has anyone played Ogame?
It seems to be similar to VGAP only updated, at least graphics wise, but looks more technical in some ways as well. Also the games there seem to run into the thousands of participants.

Just curious if anyone knows anything about it.

www.ogame.org
FLETCH

667 The NEIGHBOUR of the BEAST!

hennef

Post#2 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:32 pm

my brother played few years ago. it sucks because it has no goal, if i remember correctly. you just grow stronger and stronger and the others do as well. but you can not be destroyed, because you can not be captured or annihilated. it is just a waste of time. you have to be the first to play to be strongest. do not go for it.

you dont even have a map. just an infinite ammount of planets sorted in systems and galaxies. the battles are like: 350 heavy fighters and 30 battleships against 450 heavy fighters and 45 battleships - you lose.
have fun!

hennef

hennef

Post#3 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:44 pm

if you want a nice planets-clone: this one is always teasing me. it is in german only, but just look at the straight theft of everything: http://wiki.skrupel.de/wakka.php?wakka=Rassen&v=18vj
have fun!

hennef

Return to “Technology & Games”