Re: Dungeon Siedge II Beta

Excited about that hot new video game? Wanna brag about your sweet new gadget? Here's a place for you to talk about it!

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Sysop
Site Admin

Re: Dungeon Siedge II Beta

Post#1 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:59 am

Ed,

Sorry you had a prob, but I specifily stated on the homepage that the link was to the signup page for the DSII beta. I just rechecked the link and it still takes you to the sign-up page where you fill out the form to get the key sent to your email, and then download the program.

http://www.fileplanet.com/betacenter/du ... e2/signup/

My appologies though for not aleting everyone to the 1.7gig file size. With my broadband connection I was able to download the file in less than an hour and I didn't think about the size when I wrote the note.

Best
Joe

Battlestar Host

Post#2 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 2:15 pm

how do you get the key sent in your email? I signed up, download the client and didn't get anything....

Ed
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Wayne, THE SHOOTIST.

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#3 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 6:40 pm

Battlestar Host wrote:how do you get the key sent in your email? I signed up, download the client and didn't get anything....

Ed

Ed,

The link now says they've stopped issuing keys.

The Dungeon Siege II Beta on FilePlanet is now closed. Be sure to keep an eye out on FilePlanet for any future information regarding the Dungeon Siege II Beta.

Sorry you didn't get in there in time. This is the 2nd time they've opened up the beta and I imagine that they'll do it again. The game doesn't come out until Dec.

You should join their newsletter to get the most recent info.
http://www.gaspowered.com/subscribe.php?i=hX9NbVet

Joe

Return to “Technology & Games”