New 3D game like VGAPlanets and Galaxy PLUS

Excited about that hot new video game? Wanna brag about your sweet new gadget? Here's a place for you to talk about it!

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

robingood

New 3D game like VGAPlanets and Galaxy PLUS

Post#1 » Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:39 am

Hi all!
At http://galaxy3d.com.ua opens a game like VGAPlanets/Galaxy , but totally in 3D space. Galaxy3D has 3D star maps and 3D battles. Now we seeking independent players to enchance it. We gladly take your comments, if you agreed to be our beta tester. We need an undependent view on our product. If you interests in subject, come at mentioned site and take part in test games.
All information about subject you can find there.

Galaxy3D team.

Battlestar Host

Suggestion

Post#2 » Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:53 am

I can give you one good suggestion right now. Go find someone that speaks good english to translate all your manuals and instructions, websites, etc. I went over there and had to wade through all that stuff with someone who was a very poor person at translating and grammar when it came to getting instructions to make sense.. so I left.

Ed
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Wayne, THE SHOOTIST.

robingood

Re: Suggestion

Post#3 » Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:43 am

Battlestar Host wrote:I can give you one good suggestion right now. Go find someone that speaks good english to translate all your manuals and instructions, websites, etc. I went over there and had to wade through all that stuff with someone who was a very poor person at translating and grammar when it came to getting instructions to make sense.. so I left.
Ed

Done :) English translation was performed by professional translators. Welcome to the Galaxy3D game!

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Post#4 » Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:46 am

robingood wrote:
Battlestar Host wrote:I can give you one good suggestion right now. Go find someone that speaks good english to translate all your manuals and instructions, websites, etc. I went over there and had to wade through all that stuff with someone who was a very poor person at translating and grammar when it came to getting instructions to make sense.. so I left.
Ed

Done :) English translation was performed by professional translators. Welcome to the Galaxy3D game!

I just noticed this. I hope you didn't pay a lot for that translation. It is readable. Barely. Now you need to find someone who is a native speaker of english to translate your translation. The curent version was clearly done by someone who is not aware of the nuances and precice meanings of the words they used.

In short, it's close, but not quite right.

Good luck to you.

robingood

Post#5 » Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:49 pm

Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote: I just noticed this. I hope you didn't pay a lot for that translation. It is readable. Barely. Now you need to find someone who is a native speaker of english to translate your translation. The curent version was clearly done by someone who is not aware of the nuances and precice meanings of the words they used.

In short, it's close, but not quite right.

Good luck to you.
Unfortunately, site updates quickly, so I can not translate each update using professional translators. That is why it contains some small errors.

Return to “Technology & Games”