I've got one thing to say...

Current News and Events in our VGA Planets community. Debate issues of local, national, or global significance with our enlightened denizens.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Sysop
Site Admin

I've got one thing to say...

Post#1 » Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:03 pm

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best Regards,

Joe

Snake Vargas
Site Admin

Post#2 » Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:27 pm

I actually stayed up and watched that damn game. I was so pissed off at the Skins and Brunell bu the middle of the 4th quarter that I almost turned it off. Luckily I stuck it out and watched them get oh so lucky and pull one out of their ass.
Best Wishes,
Snake Vargas
-------------------------------
www.vawebdev.com

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#3 » Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:00 pm

Snake Vargas wrote:I actually stayed up and watched that damn game. I was so pissed off at the Skins and Brunell bu the middle of the 4th quarter that I almost turned it off. Luckily I stuck it out and watched them get oh so lucky and pull one out of their ass.

No doubt... It was a cheap win, But I'll take it. Especially since it was Dallas.... At Home... \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Best Regards,

Joe

belorsch

Re: I've got one thing to say...

Post#4 » Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:02 am

Sysop wrote:HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll second that motion :D I got depressed and turned the game off at 11:25 so I could make it to work the next day. And it is even sweeter because the cowgirls had the biggest crowd in many years because of the the Circle of Fame induction :twisted:

Sysop
Site Admin

Re: I've got one thing to say...

Post#5 » Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:14 pm

belorsch wrote:
Sysop wrote:HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll second that motion :D I got depressed and turned the game off at 11:25 so I could make it to work the next day. And it is even sweeter because the cowgirls had the biggest crowd in many years because of the the Circle of Fame induction :twisted:

You know what they say... Payback is a Mo Fo.

I love it.. Tarnished their little party all the way home. I would have loved to hear Jerry Jones tantrum after the game.
Best Regards,

Joe

toguro

Post#6 » Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:47 pm

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: big deal just remember who is really better!!!!!!![/quote]

toguro

Post#7 » Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:56 pm

Team W L Pct. Pts. Opp.
Dallas Cowboys 5 3 .625 221 132

Washington Redskins 3 2 .600 122 103
statistics can't be wrong =; =; =; =;

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#8 » Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:57 pm

toguro wrote::roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: big deal just remember who is really better!!!!!!!

Do I hear a Cowboy fan crying? I would have to say the Redskins since you're only as good as your last game :) Like I said, it was a cheap win, but I'll take it. Hopefully its the shot in the arm that my team needs to get back on it's feet. If some Cowboys had to suffer, oh well.

I bet your face looked like this the other night
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Best Regards,

Joe

Cherek

Post#9 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:39 pm

My second favorite team is whoever beats the Dallas Cowgirls, I mean Cowboys.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Shardin5

Post#10 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:27 pm

I was stuck flying and missed both games. :evil: :evil: :evil:
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

Return to “Scuttlebutt”