Congratulations are in order

Current News and Events in our VGA Planets community. Debate issues of local, national, or global significance with our enlightened denizens.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Cherek

Congratulations are in order

Post#1 » Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:48 pm

Ed (you know, that Battlehost guy) just found out he is going to be a NEW DADDY!! Congratulations Ed. :D
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Sysop
Site Admin

Re: Congratulations are in order

Post#2 » Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:47 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:Ed (you know, that Battlehost guy) just found out he is going to be a NEW DADDY!! Congratulations Ed. :D

That is awesome news! Better get your order in to Tim quick so the registered copy of VGAP arrives before the baby is born 8)

Seriously, CONGRATS!
Best Regards,

Joe

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Re: Congratulations are in order

Post#3 » Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:30 pm

Sysop wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:Ed (you know, that Battlehost guy) just found out he is going to be a NEW DADDY!! Congratulations Ed. :D

That is awesome news! Better get your order in to Tim quick so the registered copy of VGAP arrives before the baby is born 8)

Seriously, CONGRATS!

Yep. Start the little critter off right. My two like to sit on my lap while I do my turns.

Congratulations and, GOOD LUCK! Small children will tech you new meanings for the word frustration! BUT! They are also more fun than a barrel of kittens. (more mischievious, too.)

Cherek

Post#4 » Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:37 am

I'm surprised no one caught my mistake, Ed is the Battlestar host guy.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Post#5 » Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:20 am

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:I'm surprised no one caught my mistake, Ed is the Battlestar host guy.

Oh, I think everyone caught it, at least everyone that PMd me with a comment about it sure did. We've all been talking about that mistake. I must have gotten at least 20 PMs from 30 different people about it. It's all anyone has been talking about in the private section of the forums, too. Oh, but you wouldn't know about that part of the forums...

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#6 » Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:05 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:I'm surprised no one caught my mistake, Ed is the Battlestar host guy.

We knew what ya meant.
Best Regards,

Joe

Cherek

Post#7 » Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:22 pm

Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote: It's all anyone has been talking about in the private section of the forums, too. Oh, but you wouldn't know about that part of the forums...

As long as everyone is talking about me, I know I'm not forgotten. :D
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Return to “Scuttlebutt”