1 down

Current News and Events in our VGA Planets community. Debate issues of local, national, or global significance with our enlightened denizens.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Sysop
Site Admin

1 down

Post#1 » Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:39 pm

Well, looks like one of our new games is going to be a grudge match. In the 1st corner is going to be Shardin, and in the other corner, Cherek form the IRJTN. This should be a good one. More details soon.

Any other ideas out there?
Best Regards,

Joe

Cherek

Re: 1 down

Post#2 » Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:07 am

Sysop wrote:Well, looks like one of our new games is going to be a grudge match. In the 1st corner is going to be Shardin, and in the other corner, Cherek form the IRJTN. This should be a good one. More details soon.

"Cherek form the IRJTN" Sysops aren't suppose to make spelling errors.

In case anyone is interested in the setup, you can find it the Game Info » Grudge game setup.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Sysop
Site Admin

Re: 1 down

Post#3 » Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:58 am

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
Sysop wrote:Well, looks like one of our new games is going to be a grudge match. In the 1st corner is going to be Shardin, and in the other corner, Cherek form the IRJTN. This should be a good one. More details soon.

"Cherek form the IRJTN" Sysops aren't suppose to make spelling errors.

In case anyone is interested in the setup, you can find it the Game Info » Grudge game setup.

It's just another one of you IRJTN guys... No one cares :)
Best Regards,

Joe

Shardin5

Post#4 » Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:57 am

Well when do we get the party Started?!?!?!? I figure even Proteus, will enjoy watching Sherek and I fight it out. There will be plenty of battles in this game. Just can't wait for it to start
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

robert

Post#5 » Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:17 pm

ShardinEnemy#1ofTheIRJTN wrote:Well when do we get the party Started?!?!?!? I figure even Proteus, will enjoy watching Sherek and I fight it out. There will be plenty of battles in this game. Just can't wait for it to start

How come youve entered nearly 500 posts and ou only signed up at the end of Aug 2005

Yours
Rbert

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#6 » Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:30 pm

robert wrote:
ShardinEnemy#1ofTheIRJTN wrote:Well when do we get the party Started?!?!?!? I figure even Proteus, will enjoy watching Sherek and I fight it out. There will be plenty of battles in this game. Just can't wait for it to start

How come youve entered nearly 500 posts and ou only signed up at the end of Aug 2005

Yours
Rbert

Because we have one heck of a good group of people here supporting this site. That's why 8) Welcome aboard.
Best Regards,

Joe

Shardin5

Post#7 » Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:09 pm

HELLO RBERT,
Are you getting ready for more sleepless nights, with the new baby coming? And if you think I am bad, you need to look at Sherek, I mean Cherek's posts. He has a lot more then I do. We may have to have a gangs all here game, one for the people who enjoy and know how to post.
President Ronald Reagan

Cherek

Post#8 » Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:32 pm

Hey Rbert, I'd like to say welcome to this site also (only if I can remember the name of it.) Old Fashion (formerly known as ][avok) has a pretty cool site.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#9 » Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:22 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:Hey Rbert, I'd like to say welcome to this site also (only if I can remember the name of it.) Old Fashion (formerly known as ][avok) has a pretty cool site.

I warned you... I'll change me vote.
Best Regards,

Joe

robert

Post#10 » Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:26 am

ShardinEnemy#1ofTheIRJTN wrote:HELLO RBERT,
Are you getting ready for more sleepless nights, with the new baby coming? And if you think I am bad, you need to look at Sherek, I mean Cherek's posts. He has a lot more then I do. We may have to have a gangs all here game, one for the people who enjoy and know how to post.

I think we should have a game of regular posters, but my count is now upto 2

Is that good enough

robert

Post#11 » Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:28 am

Because we have one heck of a good group of people here supporting this site. That's why 8) Welcome aboard.[/quote]

As im rubbish at computers. Can I change my settings so that when people reply to my posts I get an email warning me, so I can repost

It worked on Eds site and im sure all Forums are pretty much standard

Rbert

robert

Post#12 » Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:32 am

Why say With the new baby coming ? You already know that she was born on 11/11/2005

I let the Woman do the sleepless night thing. I cant brest feed her. Shes already tried. I didnt think they were that big, but obviously she does

Rbert

Shardin5

Post#13 » Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:33 am

Rbert,
go into your profile under preferencs, you will need to click on the 3rd yes button. I see you still can't use the quote feature.
President Ronald Reagan

robert

Post#14 » Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:33 am

Obviously you and Cherek have far too much free time to get 600 posts in a period of 4 months

Rbert

Shardin5

Post#15 » Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:36 am

Well,
I haven't broken 500 yet, and Sherek, will hit 600 before I hit 500 at the right he is going. I figure once you get into a game, you will be well on your way too, you only slowed down when the Rugrat showed up
President Ronald Reagan

Return to “Scuttlebutt”