1 down

Current News and Events in our VGA Planets community. Debate issues of local, national, or global significance with our enlightened denizens.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Cherek

Post#16 » Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:44 am

robert wrote:Obviously you and Cherek have far too much free time to get 600 posts in a period of 4 months

Rbert

I'm kind of bored at the moment since I'm in only two game right now. Just waiting on the grudge match to start.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

robert

Post#17 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:28 am

ShardinEnemy#1ofTheIRJTN wrote:Rbert,
go into your profile under preferencs, you will need to click on the 3rd yes button. I see you still can't use the quote feature.

Will do

Rbert

robert

Post#18 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:34 am

ShardinEnemy#1ofTheIRJTN wrote:Rbert,
go into your profile under preferencs, you will need to click on the 3rd yes button. I see you still can't use the quote feature.

I dont always choose to use quotes. Im not an ex serviceman and do what im told. I have a brain

Actually im not sure about that last quote

Rbert

robert

Post#19 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:36 am

ShardinEnemy#1ofTheIRJTN wrote:Well,
I haven't broken 500 yet, and Sherek, will hit 600 before I hit 500 at the right he is going. I figure once you get into a game, you will be well on your way too, you only slowed down when the Rugrat showed up

Not sure what they taught you in the army but in the UK 510 means youve broken 500

Rbert

Shardin5

Post#20 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:33 am

robert wrote:
ShardinEnemy#1ofTheIRJTN wrote:Well,
I haven't broken 500 yet, and Sherek, will hit 600 before I hit 500 at the right he is going. I figure once you get into a game, you will be well on your way too, you only slowed down when the Rugrat showed up

Not sure what they taught you in the army but in the UK 510 means youve broken 500

Rbert

Yesterday was a busy and fun day. when I 1st posted to you I wasn't at 500 yet, I am now though. You also Have to remember I wasn't in the Army either, I was a US Marine. We do think on our own as we have to always be able to adapt and over come. The Army on the other had, just trudges along, and when the going gets tough the step aside and let in the Marines, just look at Iraq for recent examples of that. (but lets not start a politcal thing about Iraq)
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

Return to “Scuttlebutt”