Beer Drinkers

Current News and Events in our VGA Planets community. Debate issues of local, national, or global significance with our enlightened denizens.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

rockford

Beer Drinkers

Post by rockford » Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:54 am

There's a big conference of beer producers in the most beautiful town in the world: Amsterdam, the Netherlands.

At the end of the day, all of the presidents of all beer companies decide to have a drink in a bar. The president of 'Budweiser' orders a Bud, the president of 'Miller' orders a Miller Lite, Adolph Coors orders a Coors, and the list goes on.

Then the waitress asks Arthur Guinness what he wants to drink, and much to everybody's amazement, Mr. Guinness orders a Coke!

"Why don't you order a Guinness?" his colleagues ask.

"Naah." Mr. Guinness replied. "If you guys won't drink beer, then neither will I."
Retirement: There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.

Cardno

Post by Cardno » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:48 am

I'm liking it..... \:D/

streu

Re: Beer Drinkers

Post by streu » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:42 pm

rockford wrote:There's a big conference of beer producers in the most beautiful town in the world: Amsterdam, the Netherlands.

At the end of the day, all of the presidents of all beer companies decide to have a drink in a bar. The president of 'Budweiser' orders a Bud, the president of 'Miller' orders a Miller Lite, Adolph Coors orders a Coors, and the list goes on.

Then the waitress asks Arthur Guinness what he wants to drink, and much to everybody's amazement, Mr. Guinness orders a Coke!

"Naah." Mr. Guinness replied. "If you guys won't drink beer, then neither will I."
Actually, Guinness tastes quite ok if you don't expect a beer when ordering one.

But of course, when ordering a beer, I wouldn't order anything other than a Köstritzer, a Radeberger, or an Altenburger. Or, of course, a Pilsner Urquell.

And small deep space fries with that, please.

--Stefan

akshamu

Re: Beer Drinkers

Post by akshamu » Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:09 pm

streu wrote:
rockford wrote:There's a big conference of beer producers in the most beautiful town in the world: Amsterdam, the Netherlands.

Actually, Guinness tastes quite ok if you don't expect a beer when ordering one.

But of course, when ordering a beer, I wouldn't order anything other than a Köstritzer, a Radeberger, or an Altenburger. Or, of course, a Pilsner Urquell.

And small deep space fries with that, please.

I could go for a nice cold Moose's Drool right about now!

--Stefan
An Englishman is a person who does things because they have been done before.

An American is a person who does things because they haven't been done before

Tei

Post by Tei » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:26 pm

A Sierra Nevada Stout will make a Guiness taste like a light beer.

Sierra Nevada Celebration is something worth waiting all year for.

Return to “Scuttlebutt”