Good Morning

Current News and Events in our VGA Planets community. Debate issues of local, national, or global significance with our enlightened denizens.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Havok
Site Admin

Good Morning

Post#1 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:01 am

I hope all you galactic conqueror's have a great day!
Regards,
][avok

Donovan

Post#2 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:32 am

A good day to you to!

Here in the old world though, it's the middle of the afternoon already.

Gilgamesh

Post#3 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:45 am

And a very happy hump day to the rest of you too!

Donovan, can I ask where in the old world you are? I'm originally from England.
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

BitMask
Site Admin

Post#4 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:54 am

][avok, seems like you are in an exceptionally good mood since yesterday. 8)

I like it :)

Here is SA I am very glad this working day is coming to an end. If I did not know better I would have though today was Monday (blue and all, with all the support calls I am getting)

B A N E

Post#5 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:20 am

Morning Havok and the rest of you planeteers.
Understanding is a three-edged sword.
Your side,
their side,
and the truth.

albatross

Post#6 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:46 am

Howdy and good evening from here... hope I haven't taxed your nerves with all that gripe of mine lately.

Shardin5

Post#7 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:08 pm

A good Thursday morning to all of you as well. Granted is late wednesday morning for some of you. So hurry up and catch up. Its strange getting up at 5am with the same amount of light as 10pm. I think the lack of Oxygen is effecting the brains of some of the people here, so a word of advice. Never let the Italian members EVER make the morning coffee. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER!!!!
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

Havok
Site Admin

Post#8 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:13 pm

albatross wrote:Howdy and good evening from here... hope I haven't taxed your nerves with all that gripe of mine lately.
Nah not at all. BTW, if you're itching to do some programming there's a great host addon you should consider making.

viewtopic.php?p=56751#56751
Regards,
][avok

Gilgamesh

Post#9 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:16 pm

Shardin5 wrote:A good Thursday morning to all of you as well. Granted is late wednesday morning for some of you. So hurry up and catch up. Its strange getting up at 5am with the same amount of light as 10pm. I think the lack of Oxygen is effecting the brains of some of the people here, so a word of advice. Never let the Italian members EVER make the morning coffee. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER!!!!
So you're saying you're a soft target right now? :lol:
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Shardin5

Post#10 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:31 pm

Gilgamesh wrote:
Shardin5 wrote:A good Thursday morning to all of you as well. Granted is late Wednesday morning for some of you. So hurry up and catch up. Its strange getting up at 5am with the same amount of light as 10pm. I think the lack of Oxygen is effecting the brains of some of the people here, so a word of advice. Never let the Italian members EVER make the morning coffee. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER!!!!
Now don't go there. :lol: A 10mph breeze in -45 temps still get a rise right now. I swear I just seen at least 2 spoons disolve in this mornings coffee. Those were nice metal ones too, plastic spoons melt on approach.

Went out into the Forbidden Zone, as I realized I hadn't posted anything from AS Station for you guys yet. Going to snow in about 6 hrs, I will post later tonight.
President Ronald Reagan

Donovan

Post#11 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:50 pm

Gilgamesh wrote:And a very happy hump day to the rest of you too!

Donovan, can I ask where in the old world you are? I'm originally from England.
Proud to be Dutch!

Although, during the last worldcup, some genious came up with the slogan "I'm Dutch, where the f*ck are you from?".

Havok
Site Admin

Post#12 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:14 pm

Shardin5 wrote:
Gilgamesh wrote:
Shardin5 wrote:A good Thursday morning to all of you as well. Granted is late Wednesday morning for some of you. So hurry up and catch up. Its strange getting up at 5am with the same amount of light as 10pm. I think the lack of Oxygen is effecting the brains of some of the people here, so a word of advice. Never let the Italian members EVER make the morning coffee. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER!!!!
Now don't go there. :lol: A 10mph breeze in -45 temps still get a rise right now. I swear I just seen at least 2 spoons disolve in this mornings coffee. Those were nice metal ones too, plastic spoons melt on approach.

Went out into the Forbidden Zone, as I realized I hadn't posted anything from AS Station for you guys yet. Going to snow in about 6 hrs, I will post later tonight.
Shardin do I see some AT-AT's on the ridge?
Regards,
][avok

Gilgamesh

Post#13 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:40 pm

I had to put on a parka just to look at the picture. My part of Canada is currently plus 1 C and rising to double digits by Friday. Thanks for the picture Shardin.
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Shardin5

Post#14 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:12 pm

Havok wrote:
Shardin5 wrote:
Gilgamesh wrote: So you're saying you're a soft target right now? :lol:

Shardin do I see some AT-AT's on the ridge?
The Breen Homeworld doesn't have a use for AT-AT's. You can see the old Dome, its carved out right now, but still under the snow line. Building a new site for the DARK ZONE, to help block out any and all heat and light sources for the upcoming winter, so in pure darkness the star buff's can insure no light, even from a human body will interfere with them. The new optics going in are killer, but I can't take pictures of those things. Can't do anything for 8hrs today, as the get this, the Fire support crew is doing tests, on a surpression system. They can't actually do anything as the chemicals involved are way to toxic and they can't simulate with water either, so they are using Flour and Baking soda. UN dollars well spent.
President Ronald Reagan

Return to “Scuttlebutt”