New Thor Trailer

Current News and Events in our VGA Planets community. Debate issues of local, national, or global significance with our enlightened denizens.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Havok
Site Admin

New Thor Trailer

Post#1 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:51 pm

I was skeptical about this movie until now. This new trailer is a big improvement over the previous ones.
Regards,
][avok

B A N E

Post#2 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:05 pm

I think the Thor movie will be fun.
I'm anxious to see if The Green Lantern is worthwhile.
Understanding is a three-edged sword.
Your side,
their side,
and the truth.

Havok
Site Admin

Post#3 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:18 pm

B A N E wrote:I think the Thor movie will be fun.
I'm anxious to see if The Green Lantern is worthwhile.
Looks like they're going for more of a comedy feel from what I've seen so far.
Regards,
][avok

Akalabeth

Post#4 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:26 pm

I kinda prefer the original trailer myself. Still, will probably go check it out along with CA and GL

Havok
Site Admin

Post#5 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:35 pm

Akalabeth wrote:I kinda prefer the original trailer myself. Still, will probably go check it out along with CA and GL
I'm still on the fence with Capt. America. Mostly because of the guy who played the Human Torch playing him. Hope it's good.

The other film that's caught my attention is the Battle: Los Angeles. Big budget effects at work there. Just hope the story is as good.
Regards,
][avok

Akalabeth

Post#6 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:34 pm

Havok wrote:
Akalabeth wrote:I kinda prefer the original trailer myself. Still, will probably go check it out along with CA and GL
I'm still on the fence with Capt. America. Mostly because of the guy who played the Human Torch playing him. Hope it's good.

The other film that's caught my attention is the Battle: Los Angeles. Big budget effects at work there. Just hope the story is as good.
Yeah Battle LA looks pretty sweet. Though, some of the trailer puts me off a bit (like the soldiers finding the hatching ground). It suggests it might be following the standard cliche sort of plot.

Oh don't forget X-Men First Class and Transformers, and Super 8, and Cowboys and Aliens. Not that any of these will necessarily be good movies, but they're all a bit interesting. I'll probably see a few of these at least once just to get it over with.

Still jazzed about tron though. I've seen it 3 times and can't get enough of that soundtrack. Not that it was a great movie. But I liked it.

Havok
Site Admin

Post#7 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:57 pm

Yeah remains to be seen. However something I thought was cool was some of the alien ships reminded me of the Reavers from Firefly. :)
Regards,
][avok

Return to “Scuttlebutt”