I missed CM's birthday.

Current News and Events in our VGA Planets community. Debate issues of local, national, or global significance with our enlightened denizens.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

akshamu

Post#31 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:15 pm

Havok wrote:
Shardin5 wrote:
Shardin5 wrote:You want to play me in a 1x1? We would have to get that setup and running somewhere else since I couldn't do it here without knowing everything in the setup. Give Merlyn a call and tell him to turn on the server.
Don't have time for a 1x1 but it would be funny, Cylon vs Tholian. Not at all worried about it being hosted here though. I remember the last time, we meet, you may need the handicap of looking at the files before hand. Granted you would never do that, but even if you did, not sure it would help you.
I was hammered in that game so quickly because I had nothing and I do mean nothing on my HW to build more ships... So snagging my one lone lonely Instrumentality at that point was crippling. In addition I thought you were going to be working with me against the IRJTN not against me. C'est la vie. At least I got the IRJTN Boneyard map out of the deal.
Shardin5 wrote:Funny part is we were allowed to bring very little with us, as everything is very managed here. Brought 5 DVD's and 3 of them are the Star Blazers series. Series one, is still the best. Granted BC Rock is a favorite down here, most have never heard of it before, and the Stewy comments fly around here. Snow, snow everwere go NUTZ.
I prefer the second series with the Comet Empire. IMOP better story, better animation techniques, the redemption of Desslock and in the American version the Star Force survives.

I was curious what kind of cheese you were serving with this whine???? :P
An Englishman is a person who does things because they have been done before.

An American is a person who does things because they haven't been done before

Return to “Scuttlebutt”