Havok wrote:I just found out that there has been a new non-beta update to VPA. This version appears to have been released in the last couple of days.
yes, and it keeps to be improved.
i have added a lot of wishes SouceForge's Feature-Request-List.
It will soon be released as V3.64 beta.
Thanks to streu for his support.
A glitch view into the changes...
2011-03-08 Stefan Reuther
* VPAMM: double ReservedMemory to avoid crash when using big menus
2011-03-08 to 2011-03-14 Quapla (V3.64 pre Release)
* Destination of chunnel is shown as a yellow dotted line
* added Chunnel-Check in SHIFT-F11 - Most common Mistakes
Green: A ship tries to perform a chunnel (has FC set)
Red-F: -> this ship fails because of wrong own parameters (fuel/warp/tow etc.)
Red-T: -> destination ship(s) fail because of wrong parameters (fuel/warp/tow etc.)
* Waypoint of ships with warp are shown as dotted lines
* Forecast Support for Unity-Addon added, Borgplayer disassembled Clans will be shown.
* Fixed a nasty bug that assimilation grow was not displayed on non-growning tempered planets.
* Fixed an alchemy forecarst bug (nat/nad/nam only valid for PHOST)
* added Unity Advanced Jump in SHIFT-F11 - Most common Mistakes
* added DA max disassemble in SHIFT-F11 - Most common Mistakes
* moved Ini_Init_CMistakes + MyMax to VPA4 due to lack of memory
* added VPAADDON.INI Management
* Help updated
* Bug fixed on Non Dosboxed game with Chunnel-Line
* Valid Hyperjumps are shown in different color, Jumps with bad Destination are shown dotted
* Bug fixed, Borg Self Repair only with fuel
* Bug fixed, Display 0 Colonits only on Borg-Owned Planets
* PlanetInfo(), BaseInfo() and BaseStorage() moved to VPA4.PAS
2011-03-16 to 2011-03-20 Quapla (V3.64ß1)
* MyCalc started
! DrawMineCircly optical bug, Units added
* ShowMines reorganized and individual Beam/Sweep Function added
-> To do: Help for Mines
-> update Help for unpublished functions (i.e. SHIFT-B for Shiplist)