Hello Darkness

Current News and Events in our VGA Planets community. Debate issues of local, national, or global significance with our enlightened denizens.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Shardin5

Hello Darkness

Post#1 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:15 pm

Back in Good ol San Diego. Its DARK OUTSIDE, pouring rain, and about 90 degrees warmer than what I have grown used to. :D :D :D :D Did I say its DARK OUTSIDE, and I can walk around in shorts even with the rain.

I know most of you wont undrstand, but 1st meal back in home, was a in and out, Double Double burger done gorilla style, with a Frosty Shiner Boch. I am in heavan at the moment. Going to Happy hour tomorrow, to watch a few games and drink some BEER, and do I mean drink some BEER, some Daytona wings and all anything else I can think of from the Hooters down the road.

Hello Darkness my old friend.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

Havok
Site Admin

Post#2 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:17 pm

Welcome back from Hoth!
Regards,
][avok

Shardin5

Post#3 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:23 pm

Havok wrote:Welcome back from Hoth!
OH and I have bandwidth, BANDWIDTH to surf the Net, no pesky nerds, hogging all the internet bandwidth for some silly reason or other. Oh and I have BEER. Did I mention I missed(besides the wife and Kids)most, was kicking back with a NICE Frosty BEER?!?!?! Oh and a actual NIGHT. REAL Darkness. I should stop posting until tomorrow. OH and 2 Norval Scotch Whiskey shots too.
President Ronald Reagan

JonnyDoH

Post#4 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:35 am

Gorilla style in and out burger... That DOES sound like heaven! XD

Welcome back!

Rimstalker

Post#5 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:40 am

are the showers any good in Antarctica? That's usually the first thing I go for after a longish stint outside of civilization.
Wirklich reich ist, wer mehr | Truly rich is, who holds
Träume in seiner Seele hat, | more dreams in his soul
als die Realität zerstören kann.| than reality can destroy.

Shardin5

Post#6 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:10 am

Rimstalker wrote:are the showers any good in Antarctica? That's usually the first thing I go for after a longish stint outside of civilization.
The showers were very good, and I do agree after a long camping trip, nothing better than a good long hot shower. I know several others were looking forward to taking a long hot soaking bath, I prefer showers. Water pressure was top notch.

Oh I forgot to mention, its 5am outside and its STILL DARK, real darkness, all natural. Granted I have already signed up to go back next April, when it will be nothing but darkness, and I wont see any sun.
I am already Vanessa O'Hanlon, weather report withdrawls, and Wendy Petrie news reports withdrawls.
President Ronald Reagan

Return to “Scuttlebutt”