Nasty Nasty AutoTroll

Current News and Events in our VGA Planets community. Debate issues of local, national, or global significance with our enlightened denizens.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Six_Of_One

Nasty Nasty AutoTroll

Post#1 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:00 am

You are messing with my mind.... and winning.

According to my email at 1:35am you sent me turn 33 for the pit 2, and at 3:05 pm sent me a warning that my TRN was missing :shock:

Now.... was the warning was for a missing TRN file for turn 32, or have you decided to give me less than 24 hours to do my TRN and return it.

Having checked my sent items, it appears i sent a TRN in at 10:22pm Tuesday, my time.................. so i am confused...... could it be you are working with my email client to make me doubt my sanity, or even lose it??

Whatever, i am watching you :evil:
"Just because you can do a thing,
Doesn't mean you should."

Paarthurnax the Dragon
Elder Scrolls-Skyrim

Havok
Site Admin

Re: Nasty Nasty AutoTroll

Post#2 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:05 am

Six_Of_One wrote:You are messing with my mind.... and winning.

According to my email at 1:35am you sent me turn 33 for the pit 2, and at 3:05 pm sent me a warning that my TRN was missing :shock:

Now.... was the warning was for a missing TRN file for turn 32, or have you decided to give me less than 24 hours to do my TRN and return it.

Having checked my sent items, it appears i sent a TRN in at 10:22pm Tuesday, my time.................. so i am confused...... could it be you are working with my email client to make me doubt my sanity, or even lose it??

Whatever, i am watching you :evil:
Around 1am my time I received an email that AT wasn't responding... I found it frozen and restarted. It processed close to 30 turns so it had been locked up for a while, then it started processing games.
Regards,
][avok

Six_Of_One

Post#3 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:14 pm

Ah ha, well i suppose at that time of morning i would be frozen :lol:
"Just because you can do a thing,
Doesn't mean you should."

Paarthurnax the Dragon
Elder Scrolls-Skyrim

Return to “Scuttlebutt”