Casebolt for President of NORTH AMERICA.

Current News and Events in our VGA Planets community. Debate issues of local, national, or global significance with our enlightened denizens.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

casebolt

Casebolt for President of NORTH AMERICA.

Post#1 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:10 am

I will be running for President of North America cast your vote for Casey Smith of Carlton Wash and I shall fix this upside down system of Elite controll.

First order is to Fire all in Congress and put them on trial for crimes against humanity and treason. Drain their bank acounts into the peoples coffers from where it was stolen. (Ron Paul) would get a pardon and head a new department of, "dismatle the Federal Reserve" and empty their Pockets to pay our Debt for createing it, the remaining money sent to the coffers of the People from wich it came.

Second, reconized the sinister agenda of President Obama that is in line with the CFR (Elitest) and exile him back to Kenya/Idoniseia his choice. Abolish any execitive order since 1900.

Economy will be driven by Known hidden knowledge of space travel and colonization.

The Power comes from the people, right now the system is to farm that power and im for dismantleing that farm.

Six_Of_One

Post#2 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:53 am

OR, you could emigrate to Australia which is run along the lines of George Orwell's "Animal Farm", where as we all know... all animals are equal BUT some animals are more equal... in Australia's case the politicians, in Orwell's novel, the pigs.

Same thing really.

Australia is also the only country in the western world where oil companies are allowed to raise the price of petrol each weekend, where banks can charge whatever they like (eg $2 each time you use a automatic teller machine) and have more hidden charges than you can poke a stick at.

Dam, i might have put Case off emigrating. :cry:
"Just because you can do a thing,
Doesn't mean you should."

Paarthurnax the Dragon
Elder Scrolls-Skyrim

Hawkeye

Post#3 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:08 am

Heck if you could open up Area 51 as a visitor attraction, and post all the confiscated footage and evidence from 9/11, you've got my vote! :D

casebolt

Post#4 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:45 pm

Why stop at Area 51? since Pinegap is US controlled open it up and find it is use for, Dulce NM, Edwards Airforce base. When you have Corprate World Controll the secrets will outwiegh the facts and the facts and truth have been hidden from all Humans so they can maintain vast secret knowledge and Power/controll.

For instance Pinegap is also use as a Alien Rest and relaxation base, genetic manipulation in Dulce, back ingeneering and collecting sight of down Ufos at Edwards and area 51,S4. Area 51 has been moved from what I understand.

Gary Mckinion Hacked Pentigon computers and found there were Alien officers in NAVAL Space command. Off world colonization and invasion from Earth.

Sounds like the Nazis gone wild, that what happens when you have a Black budget run by Nazis.

Gavan

Post#5 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:28 am

Someone has had a little too much of the Red Kool-Aid.
8)
Just cause I am paranoid does not mean they are not out to get me.

casebolt

Post#6 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:46 pm

I'm not the Blue-Kool Aid type. :D

Cardno

Post#7 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:40 pm

I knew the USA had it's problems - but casebolts logical musings have certainly cast a new light onto my perceptions of the bald eagle nation.

Or....on casebolt himself.....

casebolt

Post#8 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:49 pm

The World has a Problem as long as the Satanist/Luciferians are allowed to run the World. They have been found out and are trying to find a Place to go, a new place to call home. Where do they want to go? New Zealand, they were rejected and soon after Christ Church was hit by a Earth Quake.
Japan refused to go along with them and was hit by a EarthQuake, in fact they were threatened by a Earth quake at their Nuclear sights before it happened. This started with David Rockafeller in Japan a few years back (AKA pupet master of the UN) and was interviewed by BENJERMIN FULFORD.

The Luciferians/Nazis/Satanist have the most brilliant minds known to mankind and they want knowledge for themselves, as long as this is allowed WE are all in trouble no matter where We live. :shock:

Cardno

Spacey Casey

Post#9 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:39 am

Lost in Spacey Casey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

casebolt

Post#10 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:32 am

This is all coming out just giveing a heads up, I wont even say I told you so.

Just drink some blue Koolaid and get back to tending your Sheeple.

Cardno

Post#11 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:44 am

We are watching you casebolt......ALWAYS watching you....

Shardin5

Re: Casebolt for President of NORTH AMERICA.

Post#12 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:22 am

casebolt wrote:I will be running for President of North America cast your vote for Casey Smith of Carlton Wash and I shall fix this upside down system of Elite controll.

First order is to Fire all in Congress and put them on trial for crimes against humanity and treason. Drain their bank acounts into the peoples coffers from where it was stolen. (Ron Paul) would get a pardon and head a new department of, "dismatle the Federal Reserve" and empty their Pockets to pay our Debt for createing it, the remaining money sent to the coffers of the People from wich it came.

Second, reconized the sinister agenda of President Obama that is in line with the CFR (Elitest) and exile him back to Kenya/Idoniseia his choice. Abolish any execitive order since 1900.

Economy will be driven by Known hidden knowledge of space travel and colonization.

The Power comes from the people, right now the system is to farm that power and im for dismantleing that farm.
HEHEHEHE
Well Casebolt is as always entertaining.
HOW in the world did you end up in Carlton, WA, from the Islands? My Uncle says the Methow River is still to high to fish, was wondering if that's really the case, or is he really trying to keep all the trout to himself. Have you had a chance to fish Icicle river yet?

You can have my vote, if you give me sole fishing and hunting rights east of the Cascade Ridge in Washington, and all of Idaho and Montana.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

Cherek

Re: Casebolt for President of NORTH AMERICA.

Post#13 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:27 am

Shardin5 wrote:
casebolt wrote:I will be running for President of North America cast your vote for Casey Smith of Carlton Wash and I shall fix this upside down system of Elite controll.

HEHEHEHE
Well Casebolt is as always entertaining.
HOW in the world did you end up in Carlton, WA, from the Islands? My Uncle says the Methow River is still to high to fish, was wondering if that's really the case, or is he really trying to keep all the trout to himself. Have you had a chance to fish Icicle river yet?

You can have my vote, if you give me sole fishing and hunting rights east of the Cascade Ridge in Washington, and all of Idaho and Montana.
I have never called him "entertaining".
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Cardno

Post#14 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:31 am

Cherek - you are back!!!!

Cherek

Post#15 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:46 am

That I am.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.