Go Q GO.... you Cheat :P

Current News and Events in our VGA Planets community. Debate issues of local, national, or global significance with our enlightened denizens.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Six_Of_One

Go Q GO.... you Cheat :P

Post#1 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:01 am

It's bad enough Q, that you seem to ignore viral fields and refuse to surrender your ships........ and.....

while Crystal Q is not only laying annoying Webs to impede me, but also ignoring my minefields, and is attacking me with a Rebel Rush full of fighters that it took of the Rebels :shock:

This is not going to script, please Q read the ferkin script and roll over and play dead like it says on page 3, 2nd paragraph :evil:

ps this isn't a real b!tch, much prefer the Q to the easy lay cplayer , just surprised at how much Q has grown so to speak.
"Just because you can do a thing,
Doesn't mean you should."

Paarthurnax the Dragon
Elder Scrolls-Skyrim

Havok
Site Admin

Post#2 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:43 am

Ever read the "Computer Player Test" article over on the old Hyperspace VGA Planets site?

http://www.home.zonnet.nl/hyperspace/cp.htm

It's an interesting read.
Regards,
][avok

casebolt

Post#3 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:50 pm

LOL the Q was the Trolls/Alex to end the cheating C-Player programs and yet Ships make as much fuel as they want, Planets taken are supplied with whatever is needed. Enemy ships are seen/tracked reguardless if they are cloaked or not. The Q also has balls of steal when it comes to running minefields. Q Will over build on Large Freighters when they are not needed, (more of a flaw than a cheat).
With that said the Q is still cheats less than the other C-Players.

Fighting the Q with the Pirates/Crystals/Lizards/Birds/Fascist is extra hard because of the Tracking Cloaked ships ability that will really throw a monkey wrench in your attack plans.

Oh this is 6 of none! ya the Q will pwn your sorry ass just find another game you one eyed Vagina.

Six_Of_One

Post#4 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:44 am

As usual, casebolt turns a humorous thread into a nasty personal attack.

So sad to be you. :roll:
"Just because you can do a thing,
Doesn't mean you should."

Paarthurnax the Dragon
Elder Scrolls-Skyrim

Havok
Site Admin

Post#5 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:53 am

I think he was just trying to be crass... It worked.
Regards,
][avok

Cardno

Post#6 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:44 pm

Un-neccessary waste of space

Return to “Scuttlebutt”