Silence

Current News and Events in our VGA Planets community. Debate issues of local, national, or global significance with our enlightened denizens.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

BitMask
Site Admin

Silence

Post#1 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:05 pm

Is it just me or is there an strange silence in the forums? :-#

Must be all the fighting that is taking place in the games. :fighting20:

Hawkeye

Post#2 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:55 pm

Six_Of_One

Post#3 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:58 pm

What he said ^
"Just because you can do a thing,
Doesn't mean you should."

Paarthurnax the Dragon
Elder Scrolls-Skyrim

Cardno

Re: Silence

Post#4 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:34 pm

BitMask wrote:Is it just me or is there an strange silence in the forums? :-#

Must be all the fighting that is taking place in the games. :fighting20:
Very very quiet....

FLETCH

Post#5 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:20 pm

We're hunting Womulans... huhuhuhuh
FLETCH

667 The NEIGHBOUR of the BEAST!

Cardno

Post#6 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:32 pm

Are you a warriors fan yet Fletch??

FLETCH

Post#7 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:52 am

I am this week mate.

I HATE the Sea Eagles. They are the old enemy.
FLETCH

667 The NEIGHBOUR of the BEAST!

Cardno

Post#8 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:16 am

FLETCH wrote:I am this week mate.

I HATE the Sea Eagles. They are the old enemy.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Never thought I would see the day.......

Boronos

Post#9 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:30 pm

AutoTroll Problems Topic is closed so I'll ask here,

Is there an email or Troll problem?

No conformations from 3 TRN file submissions starting from 10am this morning until about 30 minutes ago.

Gilgamesh

Post#10 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:56 pm

I was going to stay out of this, but OK - two things.

First - Bornonos, I'm seeing the same thing. Sent in my two turns and no confirmation, yet the Troll is awake enough to tell me I only have 24 hours to send my NF 83 turn in (despite the fact that I sent it earlier tonight).

Second - the observation on the troll thread ties in with the original post. I think the fact that in recent weeks, threads do get closed down and posts disappear is probably a big contributing factor to the silence situation (that and the kinda hard-line response to suggestions around the Fed War game), Not sure why that's happening now but I never really noticed it before.

Just my two cents.
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Adama

Post#11 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:11 pm

Yes, I am having the same problem. I have been sending in TRN files
for two days and my turn is still not in the game. ( both email addresses.)
Adama

"So say we all"

Havok
Site Admin

Post#12 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:59 pm

Gilgamesh wrote:I was going to stay out of this, but OK - two things.

First - Bornonos, I'm seeing the same thing. Sent in my two turns and no confirmation, yet the Troll is awake enough to tell me I only have 24 hours to send my NF 83 turn in (despite the fact that I sent it earlier tonight).

Second - the observation on the troll thread ties in with the original post. I think the fact that in recent weeks, threads do get closed down and posts disappear is probably a big contributing factor to the silence situation (that and the kinda hard-line response to suggestions around the Fed War game), Not sure why that's happening now but I never really noticed it before.

Just my two cents.
The troll is down, again, as it has been since I put it on this dual core box last year. It doesn't seem to like it. However I wouldn't say it's connected to the so called "hard line" response about suggestions to the Fed War game.

On the flip side, every time the troll is down a giant public declaration in the forums waiting for myself or Bitmask to notice it isn't the answer. Send us an email. You don't have to hit the forums, facebook and wherever else to bring it to my attention. Just tell me. Thanks.
Regards,
][avok

Cardno

Post#13 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:57 am

Havok wrote:
Gilgamesh wrote:I was going to stay out of this, but OK - two things.

Just my two cents.
The troll is down, again, as it has been since I put it on this dual core box last year. It doesn't seem to like it. However I wouldn't say it's connected to the so called "hard line" response about suggestions to the Fed War game.

On the flip side, every time the troll is down a giant public declaration in the forums waiting for myself or Bitmask to notice it isn't the answer. Send us an email. You don't have to hit the forums, facebook and wherever else to bring it to my attention. Just tell me. Thanks.
How about smoke signals? Carrier Pigeon? Note in a bottle..........

Return to “Scuttlebutt”